PART 26... WHERE IS SHIVAAY???

@PART 26...

@AFTER DINNER
@ATHARV'S ROOM
Atharv: Suk now what?
Suk keeps five files on the bed: Now this.
Manik: What's this?
Suk: Medical reports.
Atharv straightening himself: As far as I remember we stole only two files where did the rest come from.
Suk picking up two files: These are the two files that we stole (picking another one) this is mom's file that I got from Sahil mamu and (picking another file) this is the file that I got from library (picking the last file) and this is the file that I took before running just in case if they caught me I could give them this one but to my luck that never happened.
Boys nod.
Manik casually: Whose file is the one you took casually?
Suk while reading the name: Some Kamini Shukla.
Boys nod and then Suk keeps that file away.
Suk: But this is very confusing.
Manik: Which file belongs to whom, that's confusing??
Suk hitting him with the pillow: Shut up idiot, the confusing part is that the four files accept for the extra one, nothing matches in those files all are hell different from each other.
Atharv: How's that possible?
Suk: Well that is the only thing which is confusing me. Look the file of mumma which I got from hospital is completely different from the one which I got from mamu. The file which mamu gave states that you are dead.
Manik: What the wuck? He is alive.
Suk: Yes and that is what the file which we got from the hospital states.
Atharv: Really.
Suk nods. They open the files and read them well for her convince Suk had penned down the meaning of all the medical terms on the file itself which earns her an impressive look from the boys. On reading the two files they conclude that both are different from each other.
Manik: This means that the files were morphed.
Atharv: Ya you can say that.
Suk: But how will we get to know why?
Atharv: Only one person can tell us that.
Manik: Who?
Atharv: The doctor who made both the files.
Sukanya: Ya true and you know what the doctor for all the files that I have is coincidently same.
Manik: Who is the one?
Sukanya reading the name from file: Dr. Samar Srivastava.
He is such weird signatures.
Manik: Will he be even alive by now.
Suk: Maybe and if yes then he would be some oldie of nearly 85-90 years. I think so.
Atharv: Oh my goodness do you think he will tell us anything.
Suk: Vo toh baat kar kar hi pata chalega.
(That we can only know once we talk with him.)
Boys nod in agreement.
Atharv: But how will we know about him.

Both Suk and Atharv look at each other and nod understandingly and then they look at Manik sheepishly.

Manik understanding there motive tries to run but both catch him: No no no guys I am not hacking any device now.
Suk with a cute pout: Won't you do this much for us we are your besties.
Manik: Hell with bestie remember the last time we were caught I don't want that to happen again.
Suk: Oye tun itna bada fattu kabse ban Gaya.
(When did you turn out to be such a big coward.)
Manik: I am not a coward but I don't want to mess up again.
Suk: Please.
Atharv: Please bro.
Manik finally gives in: Okay.
Where's the system.
Atharv points towards a table.
Manik sits there: I swear if papa gets to know this he will kill me.
Atharv: No worries we are there.
Suk: Ya we will help him to kill you.
Manik and Atharv stare her while she bites her tongue.
Suk: Fast.
Manik nods and starts his work but then the server doesn't connects.
Manik: Great server down.
Suk: Shit! Now what.
Atharv: Surely somebody would have switched of the wi-fi.
Suk irritated: Now what?
Manik: Chill we will search him tomorrow, till then I will try stalking him and that would be a better idea then hacking into hospital's private data base.
He says gritting his teeth.
Suk irritated: Fine Mr. Ethical Hacker.

Manik nods in isn't it obvious.
Well Manik aims at being an ethical hacker and computers is his first true love but he isn't really sure about trying his luck in ethical hacking but is one prominent hacker and man of rules he never hacked something wrong until and unless it doesn't includes his dad's accounts, friend's facebook accounts or maybe school's security just to loop it. It's in his company that Suk knows a little bit of hacking and owing to that she had looped the cameras on their adventure night.