2.

WARNING ALERT: USE OF SOME FOUL WORDS AND EXPLICIT CONTENT IN THE STORY PLEASE AVOID READING IF YOU ARE UNDER AN AGE OF 15 OR YOU DON'T LIKE TO READ SUCH STUFF.

THANK YOU....

2....

PARNIAAZ MEHTA MURDER MYSTERY.....

MEHTA GROUP OF INDUSTRIES CEO's DAUGHTER FOUND DEAD.....

MUMBAI UNIVERSITY STUDENT FOUND DEAD IN CAMPUS : RUMOURED TO BE PARINAAZ MEHTA

DAUGHTER OF RISHI MEHTA MURDERED.....

PARINAAZ MEHTA MURDER CASE OR SUICIDE ATTEMPT.....

LOOP OR LEAP IN STALKS OF MEHTA GROUPS AFTER DEATH OF CEO'S DAUGHTER.....

SENSATIONAL PARINAAZ MEHTA MURDER MYSTERY.....

Mumbai times, Times of India, The Bizarre, The Hindu, National Daily, Business Today, Express.com, Aaj Tak, ABP news, My FM, Radio Mirchi; from newspapers to news channels to radio stations everyone played the news about the dead girl and stalks of Mehta's in loop as if hunger, epidemics, floods, dipping economic growth never existed. The reporters were all in on the grind to find spicy hot news no matter whether it involved budging the police or bugging the university staff. Everyone wanted to hear about the new latest developments or past conspiracies. The ones starving for these news involved business rivals, gossip mongers and the traditional high class hypocrites.

"During the early hours of Monday morning a student reported a dead body lying in The Rabindranath Tagore Garden of the Mumabi University. After investigation and DNA testing it has been confirmed that the dead body found in the prestigious campus of Mumbai University is of the business Tycoon Rishi Mehta's 20 years old daughter Parinaaz Mehta. The body was severely destroyed and unrecognizable a few feet away from the body there were patches of fire and petrol. It isn't clear as of now whether this was an attempt to suicide or a murder. According to police investigation and our sources we have got to know that Parinaaz Mehta the victim wasn't maintaining good mental health recently. She is rumoured to be separated from her friend circle which involved Samira Raichand daughter of the famous industrialist Shaurya Raichand and model turned actress Trisha Raichand; Sukanya Singh Oberoi daughter of India's leading businessman Shivaay Singh Oberoi and the famous top wedding planner Annika Singh Oberoi and Raghbir Sinha brother of actor Adyant Sinha, son of MLA Divendra Sinha and social worker Reema Sinha......."

"Aaj ki taza khabar aa rahi hai Mumbai university ke campus se jahan se aaj subha subha police ne ek laash baramat ki hai. DNA reports ke mutabik ye laash mashoor udhyogh pati Rishi Mehta ki beti Parinaaz Mehta ki hai. Laash ki shakal bohaat buri tarhan se kharab thi jis wajha se chehre ki pehchaan kar pana bohaat mushkil tha. Filhal laash police ke forensics department me tabdish ke liye rakhi gayi hai. Police kisi bhi sawal ki iss waqt jawab nahi dena chahti. Humare sutron me anusara ye pata chala hai ki police ko shakes hai ki Parinaaz Mehta ka katal hua hai magr ye bhi ho sakta hai ki ye ek khud khushi ho. Kya ho sakti hai wajha Parinaaz Mehta ke itna bada kadam lene ke peeche. Aur agr ye atam hate nahi hai toh kon hai Patinaaz Mehta ka kartik? Iss case se jodi sansani thos khabrain jaan ne ke liye aap humare saath bane rahe hain. Mai hun Ashok Sharma camera man Ravindra Tripathi ke saath."

ABP news apko rakhe sabse age.....

Reporters played the photographs from instagram and other social networking sites on loop, all ready to lay the life of Parinaaz Mehta down in front of the world. Reducing the privacy and respect of the dead to decay they played her life with bunch of rumours over and over again in the name of transperacy.

Day and night both were haunting for Sukanya, there was no place where questions weren't risen, apart from her family everyone looked at her either with pity or curiosity. She felt being enveloped by a blanket of eyes, questions, curiosity, theories and rumours. Even though nobody wanted her to go to university just the day after the news she refused to stay home and do nothing. Studies would be fine distraction, she had hoped.

"Sukanya take care beta." Annika said cupping her face and kissing her forehead while she nods in agreement.

"Don't worry babes I am with her." Manik said assuring her with a smile to which she nods though fear wasn't going to leave her.

"Sukanya...." Manik calls her out as she sat still in the car for last ten minutes and the silence felt suffocating to Manik.

"I am fine Manik." Sukanya says nonchalantly.

"Sukanya you can share whatever it is please stop being so hard on yourself."

"There is nothing to say Manik."

"Seriously....." Manik says a bit frustrated, "Come on Sukanya don't bullshit me. I know she was your best friend till last year....."

"For nine months Manik. For nine months. I just knew her for bloody nine months, that's all. That's how much I knew her. There is nothing more to the story. Stop bragging me about it over and over again." Sukanya says venting out her frustration.

"Ya.... whatever you say Ms. Sukanya Singh Oberoi." Manik quite pissed by her behaviour. "For once don't you think it's too much of these secrets. Too much of hiding stuff. Too much of being a brat."

"Really..... really Manik...." Sukanya says disappointedly.

"Forget it. Just forget it." Manik says stopping the car in front of UBS(University of Business School), "Sukanya you have changed so much, there was a time when you could hide everything from everyone but not Atharv and me. Now we are just strangers for you. We aren't your enemies, you might think that we do not understand you or your pain or your different behaviour but we do. All of us do." Manik unbuckles her seatbelt, sighing Sukanya gets out of the car and stands outside while Manik drives away with a heavy heart.

"I am sorry Manik." Sukanya says as he leaves.

"Sukanya....." Samira's hyper voice drags Sukanya's attention towards her.

"What happened Samira?"

"HOD sir is calling us." She says worry written all over her face.

"Why? What's wrong?"

"Rishi uncle and Disha aunty are here. They want to talk to us." Sukanya nods in agreement and follows her.

"May I come in sir." Both the girls ask for permission.

"Yes, please come in girls." Disha and Rishi turn around to look at both the girls. They looked fairly pale and drained out. Disha looked like she had just stopped crying and may start crying any moment again.

"Good morning sir."

"Good morning. I will take that you both know Mr. & Mrs. Mehta already." Both the girls nod in agreement as they steal a glance at the moaning parents. "They want to talk to you both. I hope that wouldn't be a problem." The girls again nod in agreement, "Have a seat both of you." The girls sit adjacent to the parents and HOD.

"Sukanya, Samira...." Disha takes Sukanya and Samira's hand in her and with teary eyes continues, "Beta.... please tell me what was wrong with Parinaaz. I was tired of asking her but she never told anything to me but I am sure she would have told you both something. Please beta please tell me what was wrong with my child. Even the night before yesterday she was with you girls. What happened? Please tell me." Disha cries out impatiently while Rishi consoles her by rubbing her shoulders. "Shhhh...... calm down Disha. Calm down." Disha cries placing her head on Rishi's shoulder.

"Samira, Sukanya please tell us something."

Both look at each other as terror ran through their faces. They were baffled was an understatement. Floor was swept from beneath their feet. Colour drained out of their faces making their faces pure white.

"Girls. Answer." HOD's words bring the two of them back to the room.

"She.... she wasn't with us. We haven't talked to her in ages." Both the parents looked at Sukanya and Samira in shock.

"What? What do you mean by that?" Rishi shouts at the girls getting up from his chair and walking upto them making both the girls stand.

"That.... that.... the truth. Uncle we haven't been in contact with her. In fact she hasn't even entered the class in ages." Both the parents feel blood drain out of their veins at Samira's words. They look at her as if they have no idea about anything.

"You are lying. Rishi these girls are lying. Parinaaz came to university every day. How can two of you lie to us like that? Tell us the truth." Disha comes forward in an attempt to intimidate the two of them but they both inch backwards.

"We aren't lying aunty. That's the truth."

"Shut up....." Disha says slapping Samira who is held by Sukanya as she gets imbalanced. The act enrages the HOD, Dr. Vedant.

"Stop it Mrs. Mehta this is my office and how dear you slap our students." He shouts not accepting the kind of behavior.

"Don't you dear shout at my wife. Here your students are lying and you are questioning us." Rishi shouts back at the HOD, "Our daughter is dead and who knows who did this to her. I won't spare you for lying about her. She was found dead here you all are responsible for her death." Saying that Rishi throws all the stuff off the table making loud crashing sound.

The police officers who were waiting outside to meet Dr. Vedant Sharma rush inside to witness Rishi holding Vedant from his collar. They rush towards them and separate Rishi from Vedant.

"Stop it Mr. Mehta." Adhiraj shouts on top of his voice.

"Ask them what happened to my daughter...." Pointing at Sukanya and Samira, "These girls are lying to us. They are saying they haven't talked to or seen Parinaaz for a long time but Parinaaz told us that night that she was with them." Rishi speaks in a really high tone trying to make his point impatiently.

"Calm down Mr. Mehta we will investigate the entire case and find out your daughter's culprits. But you have to be patient and let us do our work. You both must leave now. Please." Adhiraj says showing them the door. Rishi nods unwillingly and takes Disha along with him but not before looking accusingly at Sukanya and Samira.

"Both of you may leave." Both the girls nod and leave to attend their classes.

"Dr. Vedant may I please have attendance registers of the classes that Parinaaz attended as well as library register."

"Sure officer. I will just ask someone to get them for you. Anything else."

"Yes. I will like to check lockers of every student and CCTV footage." Vedant nods and calls his assistant to help with the investigation.

●●●●●

@FORENSICS AIIMS....