PART 13... MR. HE...

Hi 🙋 guys.
Firstly all of you relax there is no girl other then Anika in Shivaay's life so chill. God you all became jalkukda yesterday even Anika wouldn't have been that much jealous as much as you all are. 😂😂😂 Moreover, I said "HE" not she. So there is no separation track from here on so just relax and enjoy the suspense. In this chappy there is revelation of "MR. HE" and few funny things accept that no more revelation. Plus I have already said that Shivaay isn't hiding anything but just finding apt moment and apt words to talk to Anika and in previous part he even told Anika that he wants to have a word with her. So isn't hiding anything but just trying to sort out the mess as he doesn't want to say anything false.
From this chappy all revelations will start as I don't want to drag things much but still if you feel that I am dragging then do tell me.
THANK YOU for all your comments guys they mean a lot.
Lastly, I have had a fun time writing this part I was myself laughing imagining things hopefully you all to like this
So let's hop to the epi.

@PART 13...

@OM
@HALL
All the children have gone to get changed while elders are in hall itself.

Shivaay: Anika I want to talk to you.
Anika nods and gets up to go with him, when they hear a voice from the main door and everyone turns to the main door.

VOICE: PAPA.

A boy enters the mansion with a broad smile and runs towards Shivaay hooping over him for a hug. Shivaay smiles brightly seeing his son in his arms and engulfs him in a hug.
(A/N:There were few of you with this guess in the comments section nearly close but not apt.)
Shivaay: Atharv.

{Atharv Singh Oberoi played by Siddharth Nigam}

Atharv: How's the surprise Papa?
Shivaay smiling at him: Best. But you were about to come...
Atharv: By the end of the week but then I thought to surprise you by coming earlier.
Shivaay smiles at him.

The expression on everyone's face spoke more then their actions, Shivaay's smile was a poof of his happiness, while Pinky had a victorious smirk thinking that she got her ace card to throw Anika out, Dadi is happy but at the same time worried for Anika and Sukanya as neither of them knows the truth, while OmRuRiYa had same confused feelings like dadi, Shakti was happy to see his grandson and so was Janvi, Anika was confused but something had shaken her not the fact that Atharv called Shivaay "papa" but something else that made her eyes teary and she just couldn't move her eyes from Atharv, while Meher is confused looking at the scenario and Abeer pats his head as for him Atharv's arrival wasn't a surprise but a bomb blasting shock. The first name that comes in his mind is "Sukanya" she is gone today.' Whereas for Sahil he isn't able to interpret anything.

Atharv walks to dadi and hugging her asks about her well being.
Pinky: My heera pota (grandson like a diamond) hows are you?
Atharv: I am all good grandma how are you?
Pinky: Till now I wasn't that good but now you have come everything will be superb.
Atharv smiles and then meets Shakti, Janvi and OmRuRiYa finally he was standing in front of Anika.

Anika's hand voluntarily reaches his face and she creases Atharv's face, while Atharv becomes numb at her touch, his eyes moisten up feeling mother's warmth for the very first time. Anika creases his face and then his hair he doesn't speaks a word all he does is to look at her and a tear, drops from his eyes she rubs the tear before it falls and nods in no. Without other word she hugs him and he too reciprocates. There was nothing that either of the two let their brain do their emotions were at such a peak that neither of them realised  what they were doing and with whom. Anika is so emotional that she is letting out her inner held love, a mother's love out, none said a word but her heart spoke loudly that "ATHARV IS HER SON." The son whom she had lost at his birth only, the entire world asked her to believe that her son died but her heart a mother's heart could never believe that her son was lost, she isn't sure but there is no reason for her to stop herself today.
While for Atharv he had never felt so peaceful in his life ever before. All his life he has yearned for mother's love which he just got at times from Gauri and Bhavya but they weren't always with him but Anika that warmth in her hug made him feel blissful.