15.

15.

THE NIGHTMARE....

Around evening Reenee entered her apartment. The apartment she left in the morning seemed like ghost house but the apartment she enters is more like ancient ruins. The only thing left is chaos and people the only difference is here people are sleeping not dead. She looks at the condition of the living room and four people lying like logs.

"Four

"Four..." Reenee scratches her head as she looks around and counts again. "I know three. Who is this fourth." She looks at Samantha being confused. Samantha's face is covered with her hair and the apartment smells too much like alcohol. She walks upto Atahrv who is nearest to her and checks his pulse and breathing. "Thank God they are alive. I thought maybe someone killed them. Man... who is this fourth one.... Is she a thief.... nonsense.... why would she be sleeping then. I need to wake them up." Reenee continues talking to herself.

She shakes Atharv and Manik and shouts their names but to no vail. "I can't be patient with these idiots." Saying that she walks into her kitchen and takes out cold water from refrigerator and coming back pours it on all four people who wake up with jerk. Few shouting "Flood..." Others screaming for no reason.

"What the hell is going on?" Reenee asks sternly.

Four of them look around and then at each other as realization hits them that they got drunk and then passed out. Sukanya's eyes pop out as the memory of her befor passing out come back to her head and she cups her mouth in astonishment and turns to look at Manik who is still getting in terms with his condition and hangover.

"What happened guys?" Reenee asks them again.

"Sorry Reen... I guess we all got drunk and then passed out." Atharv says still looking around while rubbing his head that's hurting like hell.

"SSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT." Sukanya shouts as she remembers her calling Hredhaan and abusing him.

"What happened to you now?" Reenee asks a wide eyed, wide mouth and widely shocked Sukanya.

"My... my phone... where is it." She looks in her pockets and then on the sofa she fell asleep but doesn't finds it so she starts searching the room.

"Suk... For God's sake stop being so fussy why you need your phone now." Samantha says plopping back on the sofa with a thud.