PART 14... CELEBRATING FRIENDSHIP...

Hi 🙋 guys sorry for the delay.
WISHING YOU ALL A VERY VERY HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY THIS IS ONE BOND CONNECTING ALL OF US SO THIS DAY IS MORE SPECIAL. THANK YOU TO THAT EVERY SINGLE FRIEND WHO HAS BEEN PART OF THIS JOURNEY WITH ME I FEEL REALLY BLESSED TO HAVE YOU ALL WITH ME. SO THIS IS A PURE DEDICATION TO ALL OF YOU MAYBE THE SILENT READERS OR MY COMMENTERS. LOVE YOU ALL.

 LOVE YOU ALL

@PART 14...

@SHIVAAY'S ROOM
Anika is setting the bed when Shivaay enters.
Anika: Come let's sleep Shivaay.
Shivaay: Anika can we sit for a while.
Anika nods.
They sit on the sofa. Shivaay lays in Anika's lap while she cares his hair.
Shivaay: Anika I am tired of all this.
Anika: Me too.
Shivaay: Why can't everything be back to normal.
Anika with tears brimming her eyes: I am sorry Shivaay.
Shivaay sits up seeing her teary and wiping her tears says: Please Anika it's not your fault.
Anika holds his hand: You know even now I am hiding something from you still you believe me.
Shivaay: I trust you Anika because now I know what you did was for me only. Above all even I haven't told you everything. Please can we keep our past aside and live this moment my heart pains when ever I remember it and please don't cry you know I can't see you in tears.

Anika nods and Shivaay lays back on her lap.

Both go down the memory lane few hours back when after Atharv's arrival Shivaay dragged Anika to his room at pool side.

@FLASHBACK
Shivaay: Anika before I say anything I want to know what happened that you left Mumbai please it's really important for me to know and what happened when you gave birth to our babies.
Anika nods: Shivaay, Chanda and her mother took me to hospital and over there I gave birth to twins I was so exhausted that I couldn't stay conscious but when after nearly 4 hours when I woke up doctors said that due to lack of blood our son died I couldn't take it. Somewhere the mother in me didn't believe this I was so much baffled that I acted out of my senses and then doctors gave me injection and put me to sleep I woke up nearly after day at that time Sahil came to me he pacified me made me to understand but nothing was helping I couldn't believe this. Finally doctors suggested Sahil to take me from here somewhere away. He made me swear on him. I wasn't left with any option so I took Suk and Sahil and left from here.

She bursts into fits of tears remembering that horrible day of her life that snatched her son from her. While Shivaay pacifies her with tears in his eyes, he consoles her as much as possible.

Anika after a while: But how did you find our son?
Shivaay: Anika I went to your chawl and from there I came to know that you were in hospital I got hell scared and came to hospital but then I got to know you have left. So I followed you. I even found your cab but somewhere I lost it's track but after a while when I caught up with the cab it was too late, too late as that cab fell in the cliff it scared me too death. After few days the officers found three dead bodies one of a women and of a boy and driver everybody said that it maybe you and Sahil but my heart didn't budge. That day I got call from Chanda and she called me to meet her in chawl when I went there she handed me Atharv stating him to be our child. She said that she bought him home from hospital and you had gone there for some check up with Sahil. I couldn't believe it but that little life which was in my hands became my life. Our Atharv became my reason to survive. The police closed your case but I was determined to find you. 3 months day and night I searched you like a maniac, I searched you everywhere but didn't find even a single trace of yours.
In the mean time mom use to get me proposals from rich houses I kept rejecting but one fine day she crossed everything and announced my engagement with Ragini it was too much for me to handle she kept blackmailing me by Atharv's name at that time I didn't know what to do so that night itself telling dadi and OmRu I left India and went to New York forever. I never came back every time rest use to come there but I never looked back. I could never get that strength to be back here I left India with Atharv he is our son all I wanted was to keep him happy nothing else mattered to me more then him nothing else. All this while OmRu stood by me like pillars. You know when ever I needed them they use to come there. They never forced me to return because they knew what I was going throw. My life had only Atharv and OmRu they all became the soul reason for my survival.
He ends up as tears flow freely down his kanji eyes making his vision blur.
Within seconds Anika hugged him and both broke down in each others embrace wending out the pain of 14 long years.