PART 35.... TIME TO GO....

Hye!!! Buddies.... This is Shivika back after a really long time.

Firstly, a big THANK YOU..... For such a heart warming response in the previous update and all the people out there who think I have forgotten them, may I punch you guys.... Seriously, peeps I haven't forgotten anyone of you it's just that I got highly occupied with my exams....

I LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU FOR THE ENORMOUS LOVE YOU GUYS HAVE SHOWERED ON ME....

Peeps! I am sorry to the ones who want me to continue from where Amore di left because I can't as I don't know what she had planned because she had changed the track according to her convince.

Okay guys you may find first few parts a little boring as I am picking up the story from where I left and Amore di has written this part but as I can't afford to skip for the continuation. Please manage but I promise to make the forthcoming parts more exciting.

Any form of request or suggestion please drop in the comments box and only give me a dm if it's really urgent then do inform me in the comments section so that I check my private message box as I often don't open it owing to the windows phone where in the wattpad app the message box is barely accessible so if there is some urgent message I shall use some other phone.

Please..... Please.... Do comment as I really need a boost of motivation which I shall get only from your guys comments.
Thank you for your support till date...

@PART 35...

NEXT DAY AFTER BIRTHDAY PARTY....

@SUKANYA'S ROOM...

Sukanya adorably looks around the room as she fixes a few pictures on her picture wall, these were latest pictures of her with her family from the day she has come to Mumbai. This is her new own room and the love with which her father has decorated it for her and maintained it since 15 years makes her heart swell. She quickly ends sticking the pictures on the wall and clumsily picks up her bag and throws it on the bed.
Sukanya holding the teddy bear that Manik gifted her: Hye! Zee... (teddy bear's name) you know there is so much to pack but I don't want to leave.
She hugs her Zee and then looks at her travel bag with annoyance and tucking her hair behind her ear starts throwing her clothes in her bag, soon she gets vexed with the idea of leaving her family and going to Dehradun so she leaves her room and walks to the pool side as a door from her room opened at the pool side. She dips her feet in the pool and hugging Zee sits their itself.
Shivaay who was passing by notices her and goes and sits beside her. He places his hand around her shoulder as she places her face on his chest.
Shivaay: Umm.... Unwilling to go back.
Sukanya nods in agreement.
Shivaay: Come on Baccha, it's just a matter of one month, give your exams well and then there will be no need to go anywhere.
Sukanya: It's easy for you to say, but I can't leave all of you again, after so many years I have got my family and now you are asking me to leave. You always hear mumma.... I hate you.
She says turning to other side being annoyed with Shivaay as he agreed with Anika to let them end their exams in Dehradun.
Shivaay chuckles hearing her and then with serious voice he asks: So you really think it will be easy for me.
Sukanya looks at him and huffs in disagreement giving in as she knows it's equally difficult.
Shivaay: Doll, your exams are important or I would have never sent my daughter away.
Sukanya: I am hating these exams so much for the very first time.
Shivaay smiles and caring her hair asks affectionately: What's disturbing you Baccha?
Sukanya: Papa, I am.... I....
She cups her face with her palm as few tears drop down her eyes, Shivaay hugs her and rubs her back.
Shivaay: Shh.... Calm down, don't worry this time nobody can separate us, nobody means nobody.
Sukanya: How can you be so sure...
Shivaay: Trust me doll, this separation is only for a month and nothing much. We shall talk everyday, I promise you.
Sukanya nods half heartedly as Shivaay hugs her and tries cajoling her.
Shivaay: You know doll, I have missed a huge part of your life but this time I won't let anybody come between us.
Sukanya: Liar.... You have let these exams come between us.
Shivaay chuckles at her reply as well as her cute puppy face and kisses her forehead.
Shivaay: Trust me.... Can you?
Sukanya hugging him: Don't ask silly questions papa. I will miss you.
Shivaay: I won't let you miss me as we will talk alot and rest of the time you will be occupied with your studies. Just quickly give these exams so that you come back here soon.
Sukanya nods in affirmation.
Shivaay: Now come on, it's nearly time and seeing your room I don't think so you have packed well.
Sukanya giggle and both leave to her room so that she ends up stuffing her bags.