PART 18...

Hi 🙋 guys I am back with the next part. Well I am quite impressed by the comments. THANK YOU 😊 FOR YOUR SUPPORT.
Let's hop on the part directly.

@PART 18...

@POOL SIDE
Sukanya is sitting near the pool and her legs are roaming in the pool water while her face is pale as she is really upset, last night argument with Pinky, then fight with Atharv, fight with her mamu and again fight with Atharv. A day can never be worse then this for her she curses her fate and her tongue for speaking too much in front of Sahil. Although she accepts her mistake in fight with Sahil but Atharv and Pinky she isn't even thinking about the duo. She hates to fight with her brother but at times he is too adamant.
Shivaay comes there and sits with her putting his feet in the pool.
Shivaay: Don't shake your feet much.
Sukanya looks at him and then vigorously shakes her feet showing her disagreement as well as anger and Shivaay understands that so he himself stops the movement of her feet with his hand.
Sukanya with a sad face: Why?
Shivaay: Aare you will hurt yourself.
Sukanya: Doesn't matter.
Shivaay a little strictly: Maybe not to you but it matters to me.
Sukanya: Fine.
Shivaay: Now what's disturbing you.
Sukanya: Let it be.

Shivaay nods and sits there silently smiling all the while being very well aware of the habit of saying"let it be" and then telling the entire story and It happens as expected the story begins from part one.

Sukanya: I shouldn't have fought with Sahil mamu.
Shivaay being shocked: When did this happen?
Sukanya: What do you mean?
Shivaay: Weren't you upset because of your fight with Atharv.
Sukanya: No ways in that case it's Atharv's mistake.
Shivaay: When did you fight with Sahil?
Sukanya: In morning.
Shivaay: Great.
Sukanya being irritated: Now you don't show me tantrums.
Shivaay nods: Continue.
Sukanya: I spoke wrong to him, I have upset him.
Shivaay: Feeling bad.
Sukanya nods.
Shivaay standing up: Come on get up.
Sukanya: Why?
Shivaay: I said come.
Sukanya gets up and both walk to Sahil's room.
Sukanya: What are we doing here?
Shivaay: Go and apologize.
Sukanya: He won't forgive me and I don't have guts to face him.
Shivaay: Look Baccha you should go and apologise to Sahil I know him he is innocent and sweet and he loves you a lot if you ask forgiveness from pure heart then he will agree with in a second and he can never be upset from you for long and I am sure about that. Now go.
Sukanya: Are you sure.
Shivaay nods.

Sukanya goes in the room, Sahil is sitting on the couch reading a book when Sukanya goes to him and pokes him on his shoulder, he looks up to find her making puppy face but then ignoring her he gets back to his book. Sukanya makes an irritated face seeing which Sahil smiles but hides it quickly. Sukanya takes his book and keeps it on the table and kneels down in front of Sahil, who looks everywhere but her.
Sukanya: Mamu.
Sahil doesn't looks at her, Suk pulls his face towards herself and making a puppy face continues.
Sukanya: Sorry mamu I was very rude I shouldn't have questioned your brotherhood I know you love mumma the most in this world and me too. You have always considered me as your daughter. I was too angry but trust me I never mean that. Please forgive me.
She says last line holding her ears. Sahil makes her remove her hand from ears and holding her shoulder makes her sit on the couch.
Sahil: I know Suk you want to unite di and SSO but there are something's that I can't tell you please don't ask those.
Sukanya nods: I am sorry mamu.
Sahil hugs her: It's okay. But...
Sukanya releasing the hug: But???
Sahil: You will share everything with me I don't want you to be in any trouble. Promise me.
Sukanya smilingly: Pinki promise.
Sahil smiles at her.
Sukanya: So you forgive me.
Sahil: Of course and who can be angry with you for long.
Sukanya flaunting her smile and throwing her hair back: No one.
Sahil nods in agreement.
Sukanya: Okay I will talk to you later mamu.
Sahil nods.

Sukanya goes out of the room but doesn't find Shivaay so she walks back to the pool side. Shivaay is sitting there with his legs in the pool. Sukanya runs to him and back hugs him.
Sukanya: Thank you thank you thank you billu ji.
Shivaay: Oh Ho relax Junior Jhansi Ki Rani.
Sukanya: You are the best.
Shivaay raising his collar: That's me.
Sukanya biting her lower lip in a low tone: Billu ji will you ever leave me again.
Shivaay looks at her and pulls her ahead: No never I can't live without you angel.
Sukanya smiles and hugs him: Pinki promise.
Shivaay smiles and hugging her back says: Pinki promise.
Okay now last work is left come with me.
Sukanya: Now where?
Shivaay: Aare come baba.
Sukanya: But where?
Shivaay: You are just like Anika, can you just come without asking another question.
Sukanya making faces and follows him.