1.

Hello peeps.....

In the first part there might be some confusion as there are names you haven't heard about but please go along you will understand in a while. Give me some time as the story needs to be shaped properly. But if you have alot of confusion I shall explain all the characters but that might lead to some sort of disturbance with the plot. If you go along patiently it might end up well.

●●●●●●

The police siren roared throughout the university as couple of police cars drove through the roads. The siren was alarming and unfamiliar in the university as it had it's own security but seemed like something happened which had to involve the police to come all the way down.

Students who were outside the classes looked at the passing vehicles with curious pleasure, laughing and guessing while nobody exactly knew the reason, the rumours were somehow set on fire. Some said a theft happened while others were all about arrest of the most hated teachers and yet others with cynical heads were about suicides, murders or terrorist attack. The ones with the theory of terrorist attack felt some adrenaline rush as if their preparation since middle school was going to be of use. They felt like heroes all ready to be the saviours. Some found the serial killer theory more interesting speculating a psychopath and scrutinizing the oddest of people they knew. Who knew one of the theories was going to be true.

"What's the hustle and bustle about?" Samira asked walking along with rest of the girls as she approached Hredhaan and his friends.

"No idea. All we know is that dean has called for a student council meeting in 20 minutes." Hredhaan replies.

"No news about the cops and all." Sukanya asks.

"No. Not at all bhabhi ji." Says Parth Hredhaan's best friend with naughty giggle.

Hredhaan smacks him on his head while Sukanya rolls her eyes, "Shut up, Parth."

All of them sit together in a circle like always. It's their second year in the university and so much has changed ever since. Friends, people, atmosphere around and the relations. It had been days since Sukanya even saw or heard about Parinaaz, while Aakaanksha, Jankee and Shubhangi were in the same class with her they shared a little contact. Sometimes a hi or a hello maybe how are you but all from a distance. The dynamics had changed widely. It was seemingly an unpleasant day for Sukanya she had had this gut feeling for a few days but it was stronger then ever. Just super strong....

"Sukanya aren't you going to eat." Saanvi who sat right next to her asked with a raised eyebrow while taking a bite from her own tiffin.

"No. Not willing to. You continue. I will take a walk." Sukanya says pushing her chair away.

"Are you okay Sukanya." Hredhaan asks about worried by her pailed face.

"Ya I am fine. Just a bit off don't worry."

"Ohhhh...... hooooooo......" hooted Parth and Vivian teasingly.

"WHAT?" Sukanya asks with raised eyebrows a bit pissed off not because of the teasing but her irritated mood.

"Nothing." They said cutely concentrating back to their food.