PART 38.... WHAT THE WUCK???

Hye buddies!!!!

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR COMMENTS, VOTES AND SUPPORT...

PART 38....

WHAT THE  WUCK???

@SWASTIKA BHAWAN ENTRANCE....

Shivaay: What the wuck????
Abeer: Exactly, what the wuck???
Both turn to an ever so smiling innocent girl in the world well all was just masked up neither is she innocent nor was she in a mood to smile because the sly smirk on ShivBeer's face didn't go unnoticed by her both the boys walked to the main gate and opened it together.

ShivBeer welcome her while singing: Aao ge jab tum o sajna aangna phool khilenga....

No longer did their anti-melodious voice came to halt as the girl threw her bag on their faces.

ShivBeer: What the wuck????
Girl: Exactly!!! Now follow me boys.
ShivBeer exchange a naughty look and follow her as they could sense her nervousness and wish of trying to cover it up as she took in sharp audible breaths to gain a control on herself. Praying for her existence to handle the teasing's she is going to get from the two idiots behind her. She opens the door of Anika's house and all turn towards the door and smile seeing her and chuckle seeing the two men behind her who were trying to cope up with her luggage.

Anika smiling brightly: Nitya...
Nitya: Hye Anika... Hye, guys how is everyone?
Manik winking at her: We are great darling. How are you?
Shivaay: Seriously, Manik what do you get by flirting with each woman and the one's who are of your mother's age.
Manik: You got it right bro and that to for the first time.
Shivaay being confused: What do you mean?
Meher rolls her eyes on this topic while Abeer gives a cold shoulder to his son but the one's who know the reason either pierced their lips in order to not irritate Meher or laughed it out.

Sukanya: Papa actually the matter is quite complicated with addition of a little bit theoretical problems is subtraction of a rhetorical solution and among them is a huge profit and loss equation dividing a lot of anguish and multiplying the extravagant art of flirting.

Atharv: Sweetheart you need some rest maths has affected your mental stability.
Sukanya spatting him: Very funny idiot.
Nitya: But what does that mean.
Manik: Darling, the point is one day I challenged dad to impress girls and he too threw the same on me as for the day he won so since then I am trying to win each girls heart.
Abeer chuckles: And poor couldn't even reach half way mark till date.
Shivaay and Nitya sigh hearing the account.
Shivaay: WOW Abeer this can only be expected out of you.
Abeer: Thanks bro....

Nitya: Meher why don't you kick this idiot husband of your's out.
Meher overdramatically: Believe me I did it hell number of times but this idiot always finds a way back.
Abeer: Hye.... Nits don't you dear instigate my wife or I will throw you out of my house then how will you do that....

He says winking at Shivaay and Nitya, ShivBeer share a hi-fi with chuckle while Nitya grits her teeth in irritation.
Manik: What is she going to do, dad?
Abeer trying to sound serious: None of your business you burger.
Sukanya laughs out at the nickname but Manik glares her too but to no aide.
Devika: Okay stop it all of you have your dinner first and then these kids have to study also.
All nod in agreement and quickly wind up their dinner and all the children leave to study.

@ARYAN'S HOUSE....

Aryan is helping Krish prepare for his English exam which is the following day. Krish is sulking on the bed so Aryan decided to read out the chapter that is from his literature book so that at least he could retain a little bit for the next day.