PART 41... WHAT!?.

PLEASE DO READ:

Sorry to say people but I am highly disappointed with your response over the story. You guys always say the story is amazing or lovely but I real don't think it is. Because if it would have been good enough you guys would have at least given me a good enough comment. But unfortunately I think so I couldn't meet your expectations. Either my writing skills are poor or my story telling isn't enough impressing and captivating that it could make you guys to comment. I am really done with less comments and votes, above that are your short comments and if I am really wrong somewhere then inform me that. So that I can mould the story according to you people. But please do comment. I suppose the amount of time and efforts that I invest in writing, I don't even get 10% of it back via your comments. If I am not good enough a writer then do inform so that I don't bore you people for long.

I AM SORRY FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO MATCH YOUR EXPECTATIONS GUYS.... REALLY SORRY....

If you don't want me to continue or want something else at least inform me that only. But please at least do tell me. And don't give me an amazing or lovely in the comments section it makes me feel more low.

Just like you guys I too have read quite a number of ff's in past and also commented there and I always said one thing to the writers and that is it's not me who comments, it's your work that makes me comment and I highly believe in this fact. So if I am not good enough then do inform me. Please....

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH TO ALL THE READERS, COMMENTERS AND VOTERS.

SORRY IF I HAVE BEEN RUDE TO YOU PEOPLE EVER. I REALLY APOLOGIES PLEASE PARDON ME.

Coming to the irregular updates it's all because I am not feeling enough inspired and you guys don't even motivate me to write so it take me a hell lot of time to come up with an update. You guys can't even imagine the amount of time and effort it had taken me to write the previous updates. Especially the "DEHRADUN DIARIES" it was my first travel log and I didn't even want you guys to get bored with all the history thing. It took me a lot of research on Dehradun and it's famous places. To collaborate everything with lot of scenes so it doesn't pisses off you guys. But in return I didn't even get good comments. Please try to understand peeps it takes a lot of effort from a writer to pen down a story. I don't reply to your comments even. You guys know the reason. Why? I will tell you. I don't reply or talk to you guys so that I can invest that time in writing story for you people.

I AM SORRY GUYS. I THINK SO I HAVE JUST BORED YOU PEOPLE. THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME AND I SHALL WRITE THIS STORY TILL END ONLY FOR THOSE FEW PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN A REAL SPORT AND SHOWN EQUAL OR I SHALL SAY GREATER ENTHUSIASM THEN ME FOR THE STORY.

IF YOU GUYS REALLY LIKE THE STORY THEN AT LEAST GIVE ME GOOD COMMENTS DON'T BE SUCH SPOIL SPORT PLEASE.

Here you guys go for the next update. Please comment only if you like and if not then you guys may not even vote. I do not want to force you people it makes me feel pathetic of my own self.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHAT!?.

@NIGHT....
@JUNGLE....

The lush green, thick bushy forest was enveloped in the darkness of night. Air motioned with little noise of fluttering leaves that rubbed each other or sounds of the owl. Rest all seemed to have drown in sleep at this very hour.

From far a bike could be herd roaring in towards the jungle. The bike stops at the foots of the jungle and a person with perfect physique gets down the bike. As the person removes the helmet we can have a much clearer look of the face, the person is none other then Nitya. She sprints her eyes through out the region and then leaving her bike and helmet behind walks in towards the deserted jungle. After walking for few yards she comes face to face with a well lit house and in front of the house sat a man sitting on the chair with a table in front and another chair besides him, waiting. Nitya walks upto him and settles in the chair.