PROLOGUE....

Holla peeps.....

Okay I get it. I have disappointed alot of you but this definitely isn't going to happen again. I mean I will try my best because something's are just inevitable. SORRY FOR DISAPPOINTING YOU ALL.

THANK YOU FIR SHOWERING SO MUCH OF LOVE ON THE STORY EVEN AFTER SUCH A LONG TIME.

About the story having a continuity to the previous season. Yes, by all means it is continuity of the previous season. You will find it to be in syn it's just after a short leap of 4 years and the journey continues with the Oberoi kids and the rest of the family.

Let's leap into the official prologue......

PROLOGUE.....

1.

"Before I set you free, I shall set you on fire."

Flames rose to heights it's blue violet colours engulfing the air around, it was feed and hydrated.

"Before I die, I shall drown you alive."

Waves of sea washed the shore and just when the sand breathed in relief the tides rose higher then ever.

Two most proclaimed worlds which could either destroy the humanity or make 5he world a peaceful place. The power rested in the hands of Fire and Ice. Fire the destroyer of all yet not just a foe but even a great friend. Ice the form of water. One with the potential to calm the fire down. Their hot headed dynamics were never going to leave the other in peace. Fire was an angry, egoistic, violent male. Ice was fierce, subtle, arrogant female.

"If the world has to be saved the should be made to live life together." Shouted the head minister of the kingdom.

"How? How is that even possible? How can the arrogant fall be with the egoistic?" The question by the nobles makes the silence prevail in the court.

"If you may allow honorable minister, only then may I speak." Said the wise villager.

"You may." The words were flattered with authority but little was the wish of the Nobel minister to listen to his disciples. Nobody speaks better then the Nobel, nobody has more brain then the Nobel but in the time of distress to his dislike he invites every opinion, worthy or not.

"Love. Love is the power held above all. Both value the world equally. Both live so we could survive. So both shall fall in love with themselves and then they shall fall in love with each other. Not the arrogance and the ego shall be together the subtle and the angry, the fierce is the kind, the violent is caring both shall fit like perfect pieces of the puzzle of love. Like never before."

----

The book got closed the reader flared with smile. The reader cherished the warmth of the book by hugging it and then raced their fingers over the cover that read, "FIRE & ICE: THE EPIC SAGA OF LOVE"

●●●●

2.

MUMBAI UNIVERSITY