44

EBF 44

MUMBAI

"Hi wifey..." Manik had spread himself comfortably on Sukanya's desk and the colour rushes to her cheeks at the mention of the nickname.

"Manik..." Her attempt to swat him away with her sternness seemed a bigger failure than she expected.

"If we aren't getting married for another few months. I need all the special fiancée privileges."

"And what are these special privileges?"

"Little more than the boyfriend and almost as much as a husband."

Sukanya chuckles, "What a fine line, Manik. But honestly, we live in the same house and we are together almost for the entire day. What else do you want?"

"First of all, we are not together all the time. We are together only for like an hour in the office and a few hours in the night. We live in separate rooms even though we live under the same roof. We haven't had any action since the night you proposed and we haven't finalized the date or anything else about the wedding."

"If you insist..." Manik smiles, "I will remind you that I proposed to you just two days back." His smile falls off.

"You see this is what you do with your boyfriend."

Sukanya is surprised by his tantrum, "And what I should do with my fiancée."

"As your fiancée slash future husband, you should listen to everything I say." He pulls her chair towards himself.

"Really..." She squints her eyes and he nods adorably, "Okay... so my fiancée slash future husband what do you want me to do."

Manik hovers over Sukanya for a second making her gasp, his arms rested on the chair rest and her eyes were looking everywhere but into his, "Manik..."

"Yes, wifey..." Manik's raspy low voice right near her ears, hitched Sukanya's breath making her speechless. He traces her face with the back of her hand, "you were saying something." She just hums in response. Manik brushes his lips on hers for a second too long, making her part her lips. As they begin to kiss, Manik's hands hover down Sukanya's back circling her spine, she cups his cheeks in response as their loving kiss transitions into a hotter one.

Manik pulls her off her chair as their lips part for a second and nuzzle in the nape of her neck, "Manik, this is the office?"

"Shh..." He places a finger on her lips and then rubs her lips gently with his thumb. "Calm down wifey..." Him calling her his wife sent chills down her spine. Manik gets down from the table and turns them in a swift motion, placing her in the exact same spot where he was a few seconds ago. Sukanya wraps her arms around Manik's neck as he claims her lips again. His hand roams around the lower part of her back and as the fabric ends around her waist, his hand brushes her skin only leaving an urge to explore more. As their kiss deepens Manik's hand slowly feels the skin inside her shirt. The cold touch of his finger against the warmth of her skin makes her moan.

She breaks the kiss to look into his deep brown eyes, "Manik..." He looks back into her eyes and taking her hand he slips it under his shirt and she closes her eyes feeling shy. His body was well-chiseled with abs, she could feel his nerves on the tip of her fingers. She slips down from the table and gestures for him to meet her at her level of height, so he bends down. She kisses his forehead, then his both cheeks, his nose, and captures his lips at the end, her arms snaked around his neck. Manik's hand reaches for hips and she jumps wrapping her legs around his waist.