Part 44 - Confusion... then Fun

Heya Allies.... great up huh... guess what? It's our favorite Shivika's birthday today... SOOOOOO MANY MANY Belated HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY SHIVU BACHHA... May all your dreams come true... So... Here goes today's chappy...

Suddenly the main focus was NitRav because Bhairav muttered, "Unbelievable" whereas Nitya's eyes were wide hearing everything. She fell on her knees but before floor would hit her she was caught by two arms – Aryan and Bhairav on the either side. Everyone panicked watching her condition. She finally gathered herself and stood with their help. Then she said something that first confused everyone but froze Bhairav... She looked into Bhairav's eyes and said, "Yes! Unbelievable, Just like you".

Everyone stare Bhairav and Nitya wide eyed. Nitya is staring at Bhairav with painful eyes. Bhairav shook his head negatively as if assuring her but his eyes were red that clearly showed he was controlling his own cries. Nitya stood stumbling and then wiped her tears then looked at Meher for some moments and ran downstairs. Bhairav then let his tears fall but rest of the audience was numb to react. Nobody there ever imagined seeing Bhairav crying and the way Nitya reacted was so confusing. Everybody was rooted but then Bhairav broke their trance.

Bhairav: (Wiping his tears) Aryan! (Aryan looks at him) Go to Nitu.
Aryan: (confused) don't you think you should go to her.
Bhairav: (smiles) No! I won't be able to handle her breakdown. You go to her and make sure she is taken care.

Aryan nods his head affirmatively and runs towards Nitya whereas others couldn't decipher what happened. Bhairav then looks towards MehBeer who were teary eyed as well. Shivaye and Anika look at each other then asked Bhairav

Shivaye: What did just happen Ravi? What did Nitya mean and why did she cry?
Anika: And Meher why are you crying? What happen Abeer why do you have tears?

Bhairav gave a look to MehBeer but spoke nothing whereas MehBeer couldn't stop the tears. Then Abeer wiped his own tears and said, "I think it's better if we go now. Anika, please take Meher with you". ShivIka knew that there is some secret of it but they let it go. Anika took the crying Meher with her. Whereas on the way back Abeer stops Bhairav from moving out and says, "Ravi? Did she find out?" to which Bhairav breaths deeply and then nods letting his eyes feel free to flow. This is all seen by Shivaye from the doorstep who is all confused on what they are talking about.

~Nitya's room~

Aryan comes to the room and finds her crying her hearts out. He moves ahead and sits beside her. Hearing her cries, he could feel his own heart break into pieces. He pats her head with all the love he has and says, "Premu... shhh quiet. Don't cry. Please!"

Nitya nods her head negatively and says, "Mahi, how could he? He kept this thing from me. He didn't tell me. He hurt me Mahi he..." she stops abruptly realizing what she said and then widens her eyes as she remembers he called her Premu.

"Ma.. Aryan" she speaks shocked.
"That was you right? You were only Hina, weren't you?" he asks looking into her eyes.
"How did you find it out?" asks she still shocked.
"Nowadays I don't forget anything after panic attack" he smiles at her shocked face.

Nitya widens her eyes as if it is elastic. "So, you... remember.. so now you don't hate me?" she blabbers making him chuckle at her antics.

"Yeah I do" says he making her frown and then added, "I do remember everything. The very moment you called me Mahi I knew you were Hina. Only Hina use to call me that"
"Aryan!" he cuts her saying, "MAHI... your Mahi"
"Mahi.. Mahi... I.." he cuts her again and says, "I don't know why you did that. Why did you lied me that you are going out of the country and then again came back as Hina but I know one thing that whatever you did must have a reason... I TRUST YOU PREMU..." completes Aryan making Nitya smile wide and hug him tight then he adds, "Never leave me Premu. Let's be together..." and Nitya completes his words saying, "FOREVER"

~School~

We her laughter ringing over the corridor and giving a close look, we find out that SukNik are laughing their lungs out. They stop for a while and watch each other but burst out once again.

~Flashback~

All the students are seated in their respective seats. Manik is a seat away from Sukanya. Bell rings and THE exam starts. Students hurry and start writing everything they know.
~After 2 hours~
Manik stops writing and then looks towards Sukanya writing. He sighs in relief and then smiles which suddenly turns into a frown watching her massaging her forehead. He shook his head and thought, "this girl will never change" then he sneezes loudly twice making whole class stare him but only one person was smiling and that was Sukanya. She shook her head smiling and thought, "This boy will never change". Manik feels her smile and smiles wide then realized everybody is watching him. So he smiles sheepishly and mutters a 'sorry' and focuses on his own paper or you can say pretends to do so.

After everyone got busy with themselves Suk looked at Manik who raised his eyebrows asking her, which question? Suk showed the number with her fingers and showed her paper. He read her solution and then showed her two fingers meaning the 2nd step of the solution is wrong. Suk read the solution again and gave a look to 2nd step and yes he is right she made mistake on the step. He also asked her in a same way and she helped him correct his mistakes too. It was the last question which Suk was helping but the invigilator saw Suk.

Inv: Sukanya!
Sukanya stood abruptly: Yes... Yes sir.
Inv: Are you done?
Suk: Yeah.. umm.. I mean almost sir. I am just revising.
Invigilator moved towards her and took her paper and said: Don't help others. I see you have done all so please go.
Suk: Sir, please 5 minutes.
Inv: No! Move
Sukanya nodded sadly and was almost out of the door when she shouted, "Mani! If you are not out of here in FIVE minutes you are..." and she signs as if cutting head and runs out before invigilator catch her. Manik laughs silently and corrects the solution by replacing plus (+) with minus (-) in the fifth line of the question.

He submits the paper and comes out of the hall and meets Sukanya and says laughingly, "what an idea Suk. You just told me the answer in front of invigilator and he understood nothing. Hats off" and they both burst out laughing

~Flashback ends~

Finally I am here again... Shivu's b'day was yesterday and I was planning to upload it yesterday only but couldn't... so sorry And do tell me how the chappy was...

- Amore Marine