7.

7.

@MUMBAI UNIVERSITY....

@UBS....

"Dr. Vedant we would like to interrogate all the students one by one." Adhiraj requests the HOD who nods his head in consideration.

"Alright officer you may take the first and second seminar hall, I will have students come to you one by one."

"Thank you, doctor. We would like to begin with second year, the year in which Parinaaz studied especially her old friends first. Leave Sukanya and Samira out we are already holding an exaggerated interrogation with them at their place."

"Alright officer. Students will be with you in the seminar hall. I will like to escort you there."

Nodding his head Adhiraj stands up and is followed by the head of department Dr. Vedant Sharma.

"This is just an official interrogation nothing to be worried about. Now if you don't mind please spell your full name, age, your parents name, full residential address, if your resident of the hostel your hostel and room number for the record." Adhiraj informs the first student who sits right besides him. He took the liberty of interrogating Parinaaz's close friends by himself while rest of the students were being interrogated by his team.

"K.A.Y.A.N.A.T.  S.H.A.H.  G.H.A.Z.I., Kaynat Shah Ghazi, I am 19 years old, My father's name is Sayeed Shah Ghazi and my mother's name is Asifa Shah Ghazi. My residential address is House no. 31, Shah Abdullah Nagar, Jamnagar, Gujarat. Hostel number 5 room number 42, fourth floor." Kaynat gives her information.

"So Kaynat why did you choose to  study business as a subject." Kaynat looks at him for a while but composing her nervous self she answers.

"My family is in business I too want to continue with the inheritance." She says as calmly as she could but something bothered Adhiraj.

"So that means your family allows you to work." His rhetorical question makes Kaynat uncomfortable as she clenches the end of her long burqa.

"Ya they do." Adhiraj nods.

"How long have you known Parinaaz?"

"For a year and half I guess." Kaynat answers clutching to the hem of her burqa even tighter.

"Relax Kaynat this is just an interrogation you have nothing to worry about." Kaynat looks up at Adhiraj and then nods releasing the hem from her fingers and curling both her hands into each other.

"Tell me how did you first meet." Adhiraj continues questioning her after she visibly relaxes.

"I first met Sukanya. It was my first day I had started a few weeks after all of them had. I had my admission delayed. By the time I came almost all the groups were formed it was I guess 3 rd or 4 th period and I was still sitting alone when Sukanya came to me. She greeted me casually and asked permission to sit on the bench I was sitting on, I was happy to oblige. Then she introduced her other friends to me Aakaanksha, Shubhangi and Parinaaz. We ate our lunch together that day. That's where I even met Raghbir at lunch. He wasn't high on attending classes. It was pretty common for him to skip." Adhiraj nods.

"Tell me about Parinaaz what kind of person she was." Adhiraj asks straight faced.

"Complicated. I guess." Kaynat pauses for a second as she plays with her fingers, "Umm..."

"Be honest Kaynat. Lies aren't going to take you anywhere." Adhiraj says looking through her facade.

"She missed classes a lot having reasons all the time. If we had known each other for a year and a half, we were good friends for like 6 months and during those six months I think every week she skipped classes like twice or thrice. She was big in her head. She loved attention and sometimes seemed off too, she always wanted to know things and she had an edge for horny things. She was good with stuff."