PART 51.... A LITTLE TASTE OF THE GAME CALLED REVENGE....

PART 51....

A LITTLE TASTE OF THE GAME CLLAED REVENGE....

After spending a week in New York former the wedding the family returns home and settles down for their life to move forward. Today Sukanya, Adi, Krish and Manik decided to visit their new school as they had to collect forms and all the siblings decided on having a day out after hours of convincing they get the permission but only if they take Varinda and Sahil along. They agreed at the very instant because it is pretty sure that Varinda and Sahil will have there time together and kids can most probably do what they wish to do. As they thought that their world was being put together and happiness is spreading all over, they are quite unaware of the knocking danger in their life's. Will they be able to surpass this danger or will this danger drown them in itself. It's just the game of time and everything will come forth.

On other side Aryan is seen walking upto Nitya's office.

Aryan: May I come in Nitya.

Nitya: Hye!!! Aryan. Of course please.

Aryan sitting comfortably on a chair : I need a favour Nitya.

Nitya: Ya.... Say how can I help you.

Aryan initially feels hesitatent in expressing his feelings but on receiving an assuring smile from Nitya he continues: Nitya, have a look at these papers please. You will understand everything.

Nitya takes the papers being completely clueless.

Aryan: I thought it would be better if we discuss about this in your office instead of discussing it at home.

Nitya nods and starts reading the papers and the content in it leaves her confused: wooh.... weren't we done with this. Ragini can't get the custody. We have already proven her unreliable.

Aryan: That's the thing. It's not Ragini who has done this custody case.

Nitya looks being altogether more confused and then decides to read the entire papers and only a single owed leaves her mouth and that too as a murmur: Daksh????  Who is this Daksh????

Aryan takes a deep breath: Adi time and Krish's biological father.

Nitya almost screams : WHAT?

Aryan nods in agreement.

Nitya: How come? I mean aren't you there father.

Aryan nods in disagreement: Nobody knows about this accept for Ragini, Daksh and me. He was gone. He left everyone and I don't know where he disappeared. All I know is that he is back and not for good.

Niya:WHAT do you know about him?

Aryan: He is a criminal. He was charged for molestation and abuse. Several times.

Nitya: Wait.

She fetches a photograph from one of her old files : Is this him.

Aryan takes the picture and nods in agreement . Nitya's face gets drained off all it's colour. Was it that her worst nightmares were coming true or the past had all it's plans set to invade the future. Whatever it might be this is the biggest shock she has ever received in her life.

Aryan: Are you okay Nitya.

Nitya nods her head in agreement still being worried.

Aryan: How do you know him?