PART 21...

Hi 🙋 guys. THANK YOU FOR ALL THE COMMENTS & SUPPORT.
Sorry guys due to my slow net I couldn't reply. I will try replying asap.
Enjoy reading...

@PART 21...

@HALL

The Oberoi's with Ragini are seated in the living area.

Ragini: Shivu...
Shivaay: Shivaay Singh Oberoi, Mr. Oberoi for you.
Ragini: Shivaay please don't behave like this with me. I know I did a mistake but I am apologising for it please forgive me. Don't behave like an outsider with me. Please Shivaay.
Shivaay: That's your problem Ragini, you are apologising to me not to your kids. You have hurt them and as far as I am concerned I am least bothered about you and your activities and I am tolerating you in this house only because of my mom.
Pinky: O my Mata Shivaay stop it. Ragini hasn't committed any crime that you are talking to her like this after all she is your friend. She was with you when this Anika left you.
Shivaay: I didn't ask her to enter my life, so please mom.

Before he could say further two pairs of hands hold his legs, he gets shocked but then looks down only to find Anya and Krish hugging him. The angry frown from his face turns to a beautiful smile seeing the two. On other hand Sukanya and Amanat throw their bags on sofa and themselves bounce on sofa and rest their heads in Om's lap who smilingly cares their hair while the duo close their eyes. While Advik sits besides Rudra leaning over him talking about his day with him.
Manik: Mom a glass of water please.
Atharv: STS.
And both bounce on the sofa lazily Manik places his head on Abeer's shoulder and Atharv sits almost hugging Gauri. While Meher and Bhavya get water for them.

Shivaay: What happened cuties?
He asks both Anya and Krish bending down to their level.
Anya: Bada papa when did you return?
Shivaay: 10 minutes back.
Anya nods.
Krish: Baba I want you to meet someone?
Shivaay: Whom?

Krish points at the door where dadi, Aryan and Aditi were standing with dadi.
Everybody gets shocked seeing Aryan but before they could say anything Aditi speaks up.

Aditi excitedly: Baba meet papa.
Krish: I use to say na that when I am with you, you remind me of my papa.
Pinky: O My Mata, he is...
Shivaay stops her showing his hand.
Shivaay forwarding his hand towards Aryan: Hi Shivaay Sigh Oberoi.
Aryan smiles and shakes hand with him: Aryan Singh Rajput.

Shivaay feels a little awkward in his presence while Anika, Om and Rudra look at each other for conformation but soon smile happily.

Aditi: Papa, he is baba, ma's husband and Suk di's father.
Aryan nods.
Dadi declares: From today Aryan will stay with us.
All nod.

All the while Ragini keeps looking at Aryan with her eyes as wide as she could stretch them, but for Aryan he gives her a royal ignore.

Ragini: What are you doing here?

Aryan doesn't even looks at her, far is the matter that he will ever answer her.

Ragini: What nonsense Mr. Aryan Singh Rajput I have asked something from you?
Aryan: I owe no answer to you. Who are you?
Ragini whispers: Don't you dear act smart otherwise I will show you, your place and tell them the truth.
Aryan: Go ahead, I won't mind if you dig your own grave.
Krish pulling Aryan: Papa see mom is also here. Tell her to talk to us.

Aryan looks at Ragini with pure hatred and blinks his eyes to calm himself.

Ragini smirks: Good idea. Well Mr. Aryan you can't meet them without my permission I have their custody.
Aditi gets worried and holds Aryan's hand and Krish too does the same. Aryan looks at Aditi and Krish and smiles at them and signals them not to worry. He goes near Ragini and whispers in her ears.