PART 40.... FIRST DATE....

SHIVAAY & ANIKA'S FIRST DATE....

Anika touches the blindfold that's over her eyes and tried to scratch it for the umpteenth time she gives an irritated sigh as she is stopped again.
Shivaay: No Anika not now.... Wait...
Anika: Shivaay please na....
Shivaay comes back to her and holding her takes her a little forward: Okay now open your eyes on the count of three.
He says while removing the blindfold.
Anika: Okay.
Shivaay: 1..... 2...... 3...... Now.....
Anika slowly opens her eyes only to witness the most beautiful place of world.
Shivaay places his head on her shoulder and asks: Hows it?
Anika's eyes tear up seeing the sight.
Shivaay: Hye, this is not fare.
Anika smiles: Ary baba these are tears of happiness.
Shivaay: Anika how many time I have to tell you no matter even they are tears of happiness you shouldn't cry.
Anika sniffs in and rubs her tears: Acha baba I am not crying. Happy....
Shivaay nods and kisses her cheeks lightly making her blush crimson: Now tell me how is this.

Anika averts her gaze from him and rolls her eye balls through out the place. The hills of Dehradun glowed under the moonlight while the fog rising from beneath makes it look ethereal. Adding to the beauty of the terrace is the white and peach net cloth that is draped on the shiny silver pillars, fairy lights snaked around the tree which reached the top of the terrace, while brightly glowing earthen candles hung from the tree. The fragrant candles which were lighting the terrace with their dim light glowed brightly. The most heart-warming scene are of the magnificent hanging photographs of her family and her which make their first date picture perfect.

Anika: Ek Dum khidkitod....

Shivaay smiles and holding the hand of his gorgeous lady who is looking divine in the the peach gown as her face glowed in the moonlight.

While Shivaay wore a white suit with peach tie coordinating with his lady love and undoubtedly he looked dynamic

Shivaay pulls a chair for Anika like a gentleman as she sits, she gets curious seeing the bowls of food placed in front of her for which Shivaay chuckles

Shivaay: Go on Anika.
Anika smilingly opens the lid and her eyes became wide and her mouth watered just the moment she saw what's inside.
Anika: How did you know?
Shivaay smiles: I just know. Come on taste it and tell me how is it.
Anika nods and dishing out the food she takes a bite and as soon as her taste buds feel the delicacy she feels heaven: Ek Dum khidkitod hai ye.
Shivaay chuckles: Mujhe nahi taste karwaogi.
Anika smiles and taking a bite of pav and adding some bhaji over it she forwards it for Shivaay who eats it and admires his own cooking skills. Today for the dinner Shivaay had prepared his wife's second favourite dish pav bhaji.
Shivaay patting his own back: Well done!!
Anika chuckles: Bas aap na apni hi tareef karna.
(You can only praise your own self.)
Shivaay slyly: So you want me to praise you.