PART 6... SPEAKING THE HEART OUT...

Hi 🙋 guys THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND SUPPORT.
Okay before we jump on to the chappy I will answer the most asked question i.e. When will Shivaay know about Sukanya being his daughter. So it will happen in the very next chapter.

Secondly, this is a request guys that even if you want to know anything feel free to ask but please do review the part as well and do not make me feel that my efforts have been waste and if I am dragging this I am really sorry because I have my own part while writing a story and it moves in that way only as things can never happen that quickly as we want them to because just imagine Sukanya coming in front of Shivaay and with in a day or two just by seeing her behaviour he makes wild guesses would something not at all be a perfect fit they need their own sweet time to know each other and find things out.
Thirdly, I know many of you are eager to read the story but what can I do when my studies have screwed me up from all the directions I really need time to pen down a part and until and unless it's not upto mark, me posting it is not happening.
Fourthly, you all can feel free to ask your doubts, queries and to put forward your suggestions and wishes I will try my best to bring few necessary changes and please do comment.
Lastly, I am sorry for the delay actually my net wasn't working yesterday so couldn't post this part.
So I think so this much is more than enough let's get back to the story.
Enjoy reading!

@AMANAT & ANYA'S ROOM
@4:00 a.m.

Shivaay enters the room and goes to wake up Sukanya.
Shivaay whispers as Amanat & Anya are sleeping: Sukanya wake up dear.
Sukanya shrugs him and pulls the duvet up towards her face, Shivaay pulling the duvet back: Get up you need to get ready you have to go for your classes.
Sukanya lazily opens her eyes: Five minutes please.
Shivaay: Okay but hurry up.
Sukanya nods and sleeps back.

@AFTER FIVE MINUTES
Shivaay pulls the duvet: Get up.
Sukanya showing five from her hand: Five min more please.
Shivaay: You will get late.
Sukanya nods and sleeps back.

@AFTER FIVE MINUTES
Shivaay: Get up Sukanya.
Sukanya: Please five minutes.
Shivaay: No you took ten mins right now.
Sukanya: Pakka this is last five minutes. Please.
Shivaay: Fine get up soon.

@AFTER ANOTHER FIVE MINUTES
Shivaay: Get up Sukanya, you will get late.
Sukanya: Please five minutes more.
Shivaay: No you have already taken fifteen minutes now get up or you will get late.
Sukanya: No I won't just five minutes I will get ready quickly I promise.
Shivaay: But...
Sukanya: Why don't you prepare breakfast till then I will get up.
Shivaay sighs: Fine what will you have.
Sukanya: Anything.
Shivaay nodding at her in disbelief goes to kitchen to prepare something.

@AFTER 10 MINUTES
Shivaay comes back to check on Sukanya but finds her still sleeping on bed he bangs his head with his palm.
Shivaay shaking her with force: Get up Sukanya this is too much it's 4:20 and you have to reach school by 5 you will get really late.
Sukanya gets up with jerk: What?
Shivaay signals her to slow down her volume.
Sukanya nods: Couldn't you wake me up earlier. Now I will get late because of you.
Shivaay's mouth makes a perfect O while Sukanya rushes to freshen up.
Shivaay innocently: I woke her up.
Amanat whose sleep is disturbed owing to the little hustle bustle throws a pillow on Shivaay.
Amanat: Bade papa for god's sake let me sleep.
Shivaay nods looking at the girl while Anya the sleepy head cuddles to Amanat the way she was doing a while ago with Sukanya without disturbing her sleep. Shivaay bobs his head in disbelief remembering ShivOmRu in the same posture.

@DINNING TABLE
Within ten minutes Sukanya come there being completely fresh, Shivaay sees her in shock.
Shivaay: Very quick Sukanya.
Sukanya: Obviously had to be quick as you have made me late already. Now I will leave bye.
Shivaay: Wait have your breakfast.
Sukanya: No I will be late.
Shivaay: Come on it will take just five minutes hurry up.
He keeps a bowl of poha in front of her and she passes a cheeky smile to him while he smiles back and goes to get first aid box.
Sukanya: Now what is this for.
Shivaay points at her wound, while Sukanya makes a scary crow face.
Sukanya: Please no.
Shivaay: Stop it Sukanya, just eat your food and I will bandage it quickly. Shivaay removes the band aid and starts cleaning her wound while Sukanya's entire attention is on her wound and now is definitely no time to argue as if she gets late her coach will cut her into two, so she is just hissing at times and looking at all scared.
Shivaay: Sukanya why your coach has called you this early.
Sukanya: For warming up. This is our official practice timing.
Shivaay: That's great. When will you get free.
Sukanya: 4:30. Why?
Shivaay: Umm... Do you want me to come to pick you up.
Sukanya's eyes glitter in joy and she frantically bobs her head, Shivaay smiles at her and nods.
Shivaay:  Done.
Sukanya looks at her hand and understands the SSO's trick to indulge her in talks so that she doesn't feel pain, she smiles at him.
Sukanya: Okay thank you now I will leave.
She rushes out.
Shivaay: But your breakfast.
Sukanya while leaving: Let it be I will have it later.
Shivaay rushes out to her and stops near the car.
Sukanya: What happened now?
Shivaay hands over a bottle, tumblr and tiffin to her: Take this. In the tumblr is your chocolate shake drink it when ever you feel like and eat your food on time.
Sukanya nods smilingly: You know what billu ji.
Shivaay raises his eyebrows asking her to continue.
Sukanya: You are typical mummy ji.
Shivaay glares her while she giggles pinching his cheeks making him frown.
Sukanya: Btw you were having headache yesterday, who's it now.
Shivaay: An angel came and with her magic she took my headache away.
Sukanya smiles.
Shivaay: Okay now you go and have a nice day. Take care of yourself.
Sukanya: Ditto. Bye billu ji.
Shivaay stands their till car zooms out of his site and then makes his way back to the mansion.