PART 49....

PART 49....

Hye!!!! Buddies....

Before I begin I want to thank all of you and especially these few peeps who have been there with me ever since and I am barely able to thank them but to be very frank I am sorry for not reply to you peeps because I get really stuck up in my schedule but I always make it a point to read your peeps comments which make my day.

Thank you so much Hassi, Chaithu, Nithu di, ItsmePrabha, Ashwinee, SejalBandhkar and many others who have always been there for me..... Thank you for your incredible support and love. I owe you guys a big time.

You guys constantly keep asking about me, so I want to tell you guys I am perfectly fine and I am highly overwhelmed by your gestures of commenting every time even though you don't get a reply.

LOVE YOU ALL SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH BUDDIES....

Take care....

&

Here is the other chapter...

PART 49....

Sukanya shouts entering the house: We are back home.....

She runs in only to see the entire family there and her cheeky grin widens to an ear to ear grin almost making her cheeks hurt but who cares.

Sukanya: Wooh!!!! I didn't know you guys were coming.

Manik smirks after recovering from the shock of seeing her: Well, that what surprises are.

Sukanya rolls her eyes at him and hops on everyone, one by one and greets them. While Atharv who was standing with Awasthi's is in total state of shock and as the shock slides by with in few seconds je also greets everyone who reciprocate with loads of love, hugs and kisses.

Sukanya: Well, so I have a surprise for you buddy.

Suk says placing her hand around Abeer's shoulder.

Abeer chuckles: And what's that.

Atharv: To be honest it's not for you alone it's for Nits, beautiful and you. (He says referring to Nitya, Meher and Abeer.)

Meher: Now I am excited.

Nitya: Now tell us what is it, you little devils.

Atharv and Sukanya turn them towards Awasthi family, with whom Shivaay and Anika were standing after taking their blessings.

Meher gasp in astonishment because this was one thing she least expected at the very moment nevertheless the happiness radiated from her face. While on other hand Abeer and Nitya's face got drained of even the minutest colour it had. Their went wide in shock. Well, shock is an understatement for them. They felt the life being sucked out of them. Was all this a co-incidence or was is it some kind of pathetic joke. Things just don't happen all of a sudden and when something is so strange. Life seems to be mocking at them.

Abeer is only snapped out of his surprised state when Pankhuri crashes on his chest.

Pankhuri: Bhaiyu, I missed you so much.

Abeer wraps his arms around her and shuts his eyes tightly to not let those tears of longing run down his cheeks. He creases Pankhuri's back  in assurance although he very well knew that it's himself he is assuring at the point.

Abeer: Kaisi hai tun Baccha....

Pankhuri: Bohaat acchi, Bhaiyu. Aap kaise hain? Shaadi kar li apne aur apka ek beta bhi hai aur mujhe bataya tak nahia apne. Mai aap se naraz hun.

Abeer let's out a vague chuckle and places an affectionate kiss on his sister's forehead: Sorry....

Pankhuri: Itni asani se nahi maan ne wali mai. Aap jante ho apko kya karna hai.