EBF 35...

EBF 35...

That night Kastuki and Sukanya were going to be each other's roommates most probably for the rest of the time they were going to be there.

(Kastuki and Sukanya)

'Are you alright?' Kastuki asks seeing Sukanya quite worried

'Yeah... I am fine.'

'You don't seem to be but if something is bothering you, you can say. Maybe I can help and if not then talk to someone you like. Someone whom you can share stuff with.'

'Well, this is something I can't share with that person because it is about that person.'

'Oh... I am sorry. That sucks.'

'Hye... since you have asked. I mean hypothetically. Umm... what would you do if somebody you rally really love wants to go away from you.'

'Somebody as in?'

'Um... your best friend hypothetically.'

'Hypothetically speaking...' Kastuki tries playing along with Sukanya. 'For what reason does your best friend wants to leave you.'

'Studying... but he can do that here too.'

'I mean is it his dream to go there?'

'Yeah... ever since he was a child.' Sukanya says feeling sad about the entire situation. 'But things have changed now. Situations have changed.'

'Like that case.' Kastuki says making Sukanya startled.

'You know about it.' Sukanya's faded color and dismay seemed pretty clear.

'Everyone does I guess.' Kastuki says frankly.

'Anyways... I am sorry. I shouldn't have said anything.' Sukanya says feeling guilty about a lot of things at once.

'Hypothetically saying your experiences can only define your decisions and maybe that experience affected you in one way and someone else in another way. Maybe you are scared that everyone will judge you where you go and that's why you don't want to go anywhere.'

Sukanya hears to Kastuki intently, she was a little surprised but her words seemed to make sense. 'So hypothetically what do you think I should do.'

'Hypothetically I think you will figure it out on your own. But as a piece of advice, you can't force someone to stay. I mean would you rather have someone with you living half heartedly or someone away from you living their life to full extent.'

'What if my life is half without them?'

'It would be half either way because making it full is in your hands not theirs.'