PART 16... ADVENTURE NIGHT...

Hi guys SORRY for being super late and THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS, VOTES AND SUPPORT.

@PART 16...

Anika, Meher, Gauri and Bhavya come inside the house after 20 minutes almost sticking together to each other.
Om: What happened to four of you? Why are you sticking to each other like fevicol.
Meher: Nothing Om just like that.
Everybody gives them alien looks.

Anika teasingly: Sahil aren't you missing someone.
Sahil: No di.
Gauri: Apki Vo girlfriend ko bhi nahi.
(Not even your girlfriend.)
Sahil who is somewhere or other sure that if he says yes then all of them will tease him to hell so he covers up as he is genuinely missing Varinda but in order to escape teasing says casually: No no. Why will I miss her.
Bhavya: So how is she good or irritating.
Sahil following his same previous mantra says: She is okay at times she is irritating but fine I can manage her.
Sukanya: Oh ho mamu manage and all.
She giggles, how much ever he may try escaping someone will find a way to tease him.
Sahil: Not that way.
Atharv: We never mentioned the way.
Atharv and Sukanya share a hi-fi after winking at Sahil.
Sahil: Okay there is nothing like that. We are just normal and I am not missing her, she is irritating and why will I miss her. I am happy that she isn't with me. I have some peace in my life.

While he is saying all this Sukanya's eyes become thrice it's size.

Sahil: What happened Suk?
Suk signals him via her eyes to look back but he doesn't understand.
Sahil: What are you doing Suk?
Suk again signals him to look back.
Sahil: Chuck these actions Suk you look just like Varinda a complete cartoon.
Sukanya hits her head: If you didn't look back and kept blabbering like this I don't know about cartoon but you will definitely be a headline in tomorrow's BBC & TRIBUNE.
Sahil gets a little uncomfortable and take aback by her words and in slow motion turns his face to see what's at his back and the scene shocks him.

The four ladies have shifted two to one side and other two to other side making way for a cute angry girl whose anger is at ninth cloud and she is none other then "VARINDA RATHORE" and seeing her Sahil jumps on his seat and puts a hand on his mouth mentally cursing himself for whatever he said.

Sahil murmurs: I am dead. (Maar Gaye beta.)

Manik chuckles and says: All the best mamu today babes made your mamu (fooled you.)

Sahil makes a sad face giving he is dead expression to himself only.

Kids from back: REST IN PEACE MAMU.
Sukanya: PEACE OR PIECE. That mami will decide.
All chuckle.

Sahil gets up and goes to Varinda with puppy face.

Sahil: Baby...
Varinda turns her face angrily making Sahil even more nervous.

While on other side OmRu who are sitting on either side of Shivaay speak teasingly to him with a cheeky smile: BABY...
Shivaay glares the duo in pendulum motion.
Rudra continues: SHIVU BABY...
Shivaay gives him a deadly glare resulting in OmRu to burst in fits of laughter everyone glares them and Sahil curses them under his breath.
Sahil to Varinda: Baby listen...
Varinda: Shut up you idiot.

Abeer, OmRu chuckle at his condition and continue their teasing session with Shivaay by repeating the word "BABY".

Anya: What is baby... Baby bade papa?
Anika who herd this grows imaginary horns on her head 😂😂: Shivaay did you just say baby.
Shivaay bring irritated and confused just nods not paying even a single percent heed to her words.
Rudra adds fuel, petrol, diesel everything to fire: Yes Bhabhi he said Shivu baby is such a nice name.
Shivaay glares him.
Anika: What? Shivu... Baby...
She emphasises on the words.
Anika: When I use to call you billu ji you had so much problem but now this Shivu baby is okay for you. You like all the names given by your girlfriends but whenever I give you a name you hate them.
Shivaay: But...
Anika: Don't give me your rubbish excuses. Your missing Tia and Nagini. Go and sit with them don't show me your face.
Shivaay: But listen to me. When did I say all this.