20.

Heyo peeps....
Here is the next update I hope you guys enjoy it.

I am writing a new short story called TEACH ME LOVE based on kaisi yeh yaariyaan lead characters Manik and Nandani. It's a shirt story so if you gusy want to check it out please do.... let me know how this story is doing and your views and comments mean the world to me. So please do share them....

 So please do share them

https://my.w.tt/PX4WfTWruab

20.

It has been days since they found the first clue. After that nothing suspicious has caught their eyes. They have been able to zero down over the identity of dead girl who they think died on the night Parinaaz was sort to die. Her name was Astha Mallad, her parents had expired four years ago. She shifted to California after that with her maternal aunt Naina Dixit and from her phone history Manik could clearly say they didn’t share an amazing relationship. The last time Astha had called her aunt was about two months ago and a random text that stated “Don’t call me ever again. I hate you.” That’s all. Nothing after that from either sides. He couldn’t say whether it was Parinaaz’s luck or a coincidence or worse, a well planned murder; in which case this will be even more complicated. It took Manik over 39 hours straight to finally come to this conclusion without a single doubt. He went through hostel records, he talked to few of her friends, her attendance record and all of it told him that she is missing or maybe, dead. If not her then a total stranger might have come in university that night without having an account of her existence in the university. So he diversified his search through all missing person’s report in Mumbai but no one matching the description of the dead body was missing in the previous month. However, Astha’s height matched Parinaaz as did her hair colour. Another problem was the DNA report if somehow they could even challenge it, they will have to prove Parinaaz is alive and there is absolutely no clue on that point.

For a week Om and Gauri have kept an eye on Mehta’s and the thing about them is there isn’t anything, just like other two families and it is impossible to say if they even came in contact with Parinaaz. There was a single justification to that theory which was, Parinaaz left without informing her family. Which does them; no good at all. So after about two weeks they have only as much to go with as they had earlier.

Today is the day they feared the most, it’s first hearing at court. Sukanya has been unfortunately tagged as a murderer by now by everyone. Newspapers are filled with her news, stories or you can say fables about her friendship with Parinaaz, Raghbir and Shubhangi. Every single newspaper has one long column filled with gossips about her as if all of a sudden every feminine, corruption case, accident, money laundering, bank fraud have lost their charm to indulge audience in their spice. If it wasn’t about her then Oberoi’s dwindling shares in the market and trusties pulling out or IG Bhavya Singh Rathore Oberoi’s misuse of power and position or Malhotra’s involvement in the most suspicious case made to the headlines. Less or more newspapers had their entire family in loop. As much stressing it was it started to get on their nerves too. There were no facts only assumptions, one thing lead to other and rumours flew. Today media had a big win in court no matter what the judge decides or says or even if there is a decision or not.