THANK YOU... COVER & REEL...

Heyoooooooooo............. peeps.........

How are you guys doing?????

First of all I need to thank you all for your amazing support for this story..... It's incredible to have you guys love my work....

So as many of you might have seen the new cover by now. I would like to officially thank Kehkashawrites for the beautiful cover....

Secondly as wattpad doesn't allow to add your own videos only the one from YouTube so I couldn't post an amzing video made by Kehkashawrites so if you want, check it out on my instagram account @shivika_22_kapoor

Secondly as wattpad doesn't allow to add your own videos only the one from YouTube so I couldn't post an amzing video made by Kehkashawrites so if you want, check it out on my instagram account @shivika_22_kapoor.... I am so thankful for the 500 views....

For some more amazing short videos and some exclusive content which I am unable to post here join me on my instagram account

Lastly I want to tell you that we just are 3 updates away from solving this mystery completely.... but as you all know that Diwali is around the corner and I have classes all around the week and maybe my university will reopen pretty soon.... so I will post this week's update and next week's update together somewhere around the start of next week.... I am soooooooooooo sorrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy guys.... but there is so much work to do and the festive season just adds to all my work..... I hope you guys understand my situation....

HAVE AN AMAZING FESTIVE WEEK AHAED AND BE VERY SAFE ANAD CAUTIOUS AS THE PANDEMIC ISN'T OVER YET SO PLEASE ACT ACCORDINGLY.....

LOADS OF LOVE.....

💞💞💞❤❤❤💜💜💜

TAKE CARE....

Stay tuned
Shivika....😘😘