PART 53..... PAST MISERIES....

Hye guys!!!! I am trying to explain every single person's point of view towards the condition of Sukanya and family but slowly and in parts just understand that and be patient. Please..... every character is important and so are their views. Hopefully you guys will like the story and please comment graciously. They are my ultimate strength boosters....

PART 53.....

PAST MISERIES....

Hours passed by but there was no sign of improvement shown by Sukanya every passing second just kept reducing the chances of her survival. Every minute turned out to be more difficult then the previous one. Time felt the most heaviest thing at the moment. Anika was sitting outside the operation theater placing her head on Shivaay's shoulder while Om was silently sitting with them. Om had seen his family in the condition in a hospital many times before too and nothing was different today just the person inside the operation theater. Fear of loss is greater the the loss itself and nobody accept for him has been every able to understand this in a better way. He has seen so many important people of his life fighting death including himself that he sometimes feel like giving up on the entire scenario but something within him always stops him not because of the love he has for the particular person but because when everything ends the ending is more often beautiful. Though today inside the OT is Sukanya but a few years back his wife and daughter too were there and today again he feels the same amount of fear or tremendous fear because today there are more life's dependent on that one single life that is fighting death. His heart is constantly praying for the little girl he got to know is his niece just a few months back but she has his heart. She is a magician according to him because because of her only their family came together and if anything happens to her they all would be nothing but the shards of the family. The mere thought of which is a nightmare.

Sitting under the dark sky besides the pool stood the brother who so badly wanted everything to fall in place. He had spent nights sitting by the pool just crying and yelling to himself or complaining to God. Today again he is at the same place weeping in his hands wishing for everything to either fall in place or just in a snap of moment he would be told the previous 24 hours were nothing but a nightmare. The moment he saw Sukanya completely wet in Shivaay's arms lying lifeless his world came to a stand still, it felt as if pain of previous 15 years had hit him in one single blow all of it together. Rudra though was a baby to his elder brothers but 15 years had changed him into a mature man but all he wants is too shout and tell everyone the life he is living is just a burden on him and once again he wants to be the cry baby that he once he hated to be called. But if the price is his happy family he will pay what ever it costs even his life.

A hand on his shoulder makes him turn in alertness and soon he turns the other way and rubs his tears off and with a smile turns to his daughter.

Anya: Why are you crying papa?

Rudra sniffing in denies: I am not crying Anya. Why aren't you sleep?

Anya: Mumma slept while making me sleep and I wasn't able to sleep so I came looking for you.

Rudra smiles at her but the jovility was no where to be seen. He knew there were time when he use to fake cry just in order to convince his brothers and now he has to lie about his very genuine tears too. He picks up Anya and makes her sit on his lap.

Anya: Papa....

Rudra: Haan Anya...

Anya: Papa, Sukanya di thik toh ho jayenge na.

Rudra looks at her with pain in his eyes but somehow manages to nod: Haan beta, Sukanya di puri tarhan se thik ho jayenge aur vo jaldi ghaar bhi vapis aa jayenge.