PART 54....

PART 54....

Devika: Yes, the deal was with Oberoi's.

Om now understanding the look Devika earlier gave to Tej and with hurt expression yet sternness' looking at Tej, asks Devika to continue: Then what Ayi.

Devika turns to Om and with a sympathetic smile continues: At that time Oberoi industry was suffering huge loss. The workers had refused to work in the industry due to bad equipments they had gone on strike too but somehow Tej Singh Oberoi was successful in making them agree to join the industry and promised to get the machinery repaired but as always they were just fake promises. (she huffs in  pure hatred for Tej and with anger in her eyes she continues) those promises were so fake that once he bought the men who came to check machines after an accident that took place in the industry, he forced the men to give clean chit to the entire industry as he didn't want to spare money on repair. This kept going for weeks but then accidents became too frequent. It was at this time that Rajeev.

Her eyes tear up remembering her late husband and Damini comes forward to console her and understanding the trauma of that event she decides to speak ahead but how long could she hold her inner trauma she herself was unaware.

Damini: That was the time when Rajeev bhaisaab decided to take matters in his hand as he was leading the partnership. At that time all of us were heading home and Devika and I had no idea about what was going on. Rajeev bhaisaab took us to Oberoi industries and he went inside while we were waiting outside with our children in car. It took quite a long time for Rajeev bhaisaab inside the office so we decided to go inside and ask about it. When we went there we saw Rajeev bhaisaab helping the workers by correcting the machines. Our girls were too curious and they loved helping Rajeev bhaisaab. All the workers in there loved bhaisaab and they all jelled up with the kids. Bhaisaab asked us to leave and told us he will come back home after a while. We agreed to him but Surbhi, Dyuti and Naumi didn't want to leave bhaisaab even though we wanted them to come they denied though Ragini too wanted to stay but she wasn't really well, so we took her with us. Then happened the biggest nightmare of our life's.

Damini bursts out in tears remembering that day vividly even after years of that incident everything use to be clearly in front of her eyes.

Damini wiping her tears and taking Devika's hand in her and pressing it for some support continues: After few hours we got to know that there was a blast in the industry. Rajeev bhaisaab was able to help few people out but ended up dying himself. There was no sign of our children. That was the day we lost everything.

Armaan wraps his arms around the two ladies and tries to console them but to no vail. Everyone in the room was driven to tears. One trauma after the other had hit them like tons of rocks being thrown on their heart at once.

Devika through her muffled tone while hiccupping continues: Ragini thinks Tej Singh Oberoi is behind that accident.

Om with gritted teeth chuckles: What else can be expected from him.

He darts deadly glares at Tej who seems unaffected.

Tej: Your daughter is mad and so are you.

Devika looks at him with pure hatred: No she is not mad Mr. Tej Singh Oberoi it's you who is mad. I hate you for killing so many people. Their blood is on your hands.

Tej: I didn't kill anyone it was an accident I was in Pune that day and this story is over.

Damini: You are right you were in Pune that day Tej but still your hands are filled with those people's blood. They worked for you and what you gave them was death.