PART 47.... YOU ARE KINDA FAMILIAR...

Hye! Buddies....
Sorry for being super late. I know I have been repeating this sorry session for so long but what to do school life after high school is meant to kill us only. I have sooooooooooooooo many life threateningly boring lectures in day meant only to make me sleep that by the time I come back I am almost dead. Even though I try to write I just can't get my mind working over anything and no matter how hard I try to post story on time I tend to get late. Above all I have started writing one more story and it's just that I can't keep it's contents in me.

THANK YOU TO ALL THE LOVELY PEOPLE OUT THERE FOR BEING MY PECULIAR SUPPORT SYSTEM AND CONTINUOUSLY MOTIVATING ME. LOVE YOU GUYS FOR SHOWERING UNCONDITIONAL LOVE ON ME....

YOU ARE KINDA FAMILIAR....

{Three day in NYC and two days since they last met Awasthi's.}

Days passed like years for four of the Oberoi's as Anika, Sukanya and Atharv as they stayed home and only kept missing Shivaay, while for Shivaay the days were very hectic he had such a tight schedule that he didn't see any of them in these days when he use to come home the time mostly would be of late night and he would leave within two or three hours. Even on calls he just use to ask everyone's wellbeing and tell about his own.

Knock.... Knock....

Anika gets up from the sofa and being irritated throws the magazine on the table in front. Cursing under her breath she walks towards the door and opens it, within split seconds her mouth is hanging wide.

Anika: Shivaay???

Shivaay chuckles: No ghost.

He gets in the house while Anika stands at the door still being shocked on seeing him. Shivaay shakes her and passes a questioning look towards her.

Anika still being in trances blabbers: Shivaay, you came so early. I mean you didn't come last night and today you are here by 8 in the morning, is everything okay.

Shivaay pulls Anika into a bone crushing hug: I missed you so much Anika.

Anika hugs him back now smiling whole heartedly.

Shivaay: And yes I didn't come home last night, sorry for that. Secondly, from now on I am completely free as I completed my entire work by over staying, so that I could spend some time with you guys and I am so glad that I did.

Anika smiles and looks upto Shivaay still being in his embrace: I so want to scold you for your stupidity but I am really glad that you came. I missed you like hell.

Saying that she snuggles into him again while Shivaay chuckles and continues to hug her like for eternity.

Shivaay: Where are Sukanya and Atharv?

Anika: Playing video games in Atharv's room. Both are hell frustrated and irked because of staying in the house. Though I asked them for an outing but they hung there faces. They aren't ready to even leave the house without you.

Shivaay plants a kiss on Anika's forehead feeling the bliss of having a family.

Anika: And Ma called and asked all of us to come to her place and it's only then the two agreed to leave the house. So we were planning to go within an hour but now you are here so I will tell her that we will come tomorrow.

 Anika tries to fiddle out of Shivaay's grip to get the phone but Shivaay stops her.

Shivaay: Not needed. We will go together.

Anika: But aren't you tired.

Shivaay: Ya I am but what can be better place then home to go to.

Anika smilingly nods as she understands home is where family is. There is no doubt in the fact that Shivaay is missing his mother and the love and sincerity he always expected which all turned out to be fake but when ever he is with Damini all the voids get filled. To be very truthful even Anika wanted to meet them owing to the family warmth that is radiated from all of them. Both smiling stay there hugging each other without even realising that it has been around thirty minutes since Shivaay has come home. They keep talking about the days and how boring or hectic they were but the only purpose is to stay with each other.