PART 5...

@HALL
Sukanya comes back and winks at her gang who smile at her.
Pinky: Sukanya kya hua meri bacchi ko?
(What happened to my child?)
Sukanya: Nothing much she just fell down so I left her to her room.
Pinky nods.
Pinky to a servant: What are you doing with this tea.
Servant: Ma'am it's for Ragini madam.
Pinky: She has gone to take bath you give this to me and make another for her.
Pinky starts drinking it and it's then when Sukanya notices it and her eyes pop out and she hits Manik and covers her face.

Manik: What happened?
Sukanya points towards Pinky.
Manik: Pinky aunty what's with her.
Sukanya nods in no.
Manik: Then.
Sukanya half face palming her face: Tea.
Manik: Which tea?
She again points at Pinky and Manik nods.
Sukanya: Jamalghota.
Manik's eyes become twice their original size and both look shocked as Pinky drinks the entire cup.
Manik & Sukanya: SHIT.
Both look at each other and then others.
Rudra: What happened?
They tell him everything just to get fits of laughter back from them.
Rudra: Nagini ho ya Choti mom.
Gang: WHAT'S THE FARAK MAN?
Sukanya looks nervously at Manik and both look at Pinky who is rushing to washroom.

Manik: It's too late I think so I should leave.
Sukanya: Sahi kaha hai kisi ne.
(Somebody has rightly said. )
Manik: Kya?
(What?)
Sukanya: Ki haar ek friend kameena hota hai.
(Every friend is a moron.)
Manik: I am serious duffer look at the time it's 7 it will take me half an hour to reach school and the more 20 mins for completing the formalities and after 9 there will be late entrance.
Suk makes a puppy face: Half an hour more please.
Manik helplessly: Okay.
Sukanya smiles brightly.

Advik: Manik Bhaiya let's play video game. Moreover, in this house these girls never play video games.
Sukayna: Me three.
Amanat: I also want to play.
Anya: Me five.
Advik: But video games.
All: Okay done.
They all go to Advik's room.

Dadi: Bacche kitne khush hai aaj.
(Kids are so happy today.)
Rudra: Dadi why only them even we all are also very happy today.
Dadi nods.
Tej: Ma I have some important work I need to go.
All nod while he leaves.
Dadi: Janvi Maine itne dinon baad billu ko itna khush dekha hai jab se Vo vapis aaya tha usne toh muskuraana hi chod diya tha. Kitne pyaar se Vo aaj Sukanya ko mana raha tha.
(Janvi I am really glad for billu he is happy after so many days, after his return he use to stay so gloomy all time. How lovingly he was convincing Sukanya today.)
Om: Dadi don't you feel an unknown connection with Sukanya. I mean there is something so special about her isn't it.
Janvi: Ya mummy ji even I feel that. You know she is like lost happiness of our family. The way she has become part of not only our family but even our hearts I feel there is some connection. Shivaay do you even feel so.

Shivaay who is zoned out listening to everyone unknowingly nods.

Om: What do you feel Shivaay?
Shivaay comes back to present but seeing everyone's questioning look decides to speak his heart out to them.
Shivaay: It feels as if she is a part of me. I see Anika in her every now and then. Just like Anika she can make me smile at any moment but she is even more stubborn then Anika and tadi she has that more then either of us.
Everyone smiles listening to him.
Shivaay continues: You know dadi she calls me billu ji just the way Anika does.
He chuckles.
Om: And she is like you also too possessive at least when it comes to her mumma I bet she can turn the whole world around just for her loved ones. She is fearless like both of you.
Rudra: I am sure bhaiya if you and Anika Bhabhi ever had a daughter then she would have been more or less like Sukanya.
All nod but Shivaay's face turns gloomy and he excuses himself.

@ROOM ADJACENT TO SHIVAAY'S ROOM
The room's door was bolted and locked. Shivaay opened the door. The room is beautifully lighted up.
The interior of the room is jaw dropping. The room has extreme royal look, the walls have been painted in peach colour with proper light every where, a huge walk in closet, a king sized bed, with an empty frame above it. The side wall has many empty frames and a few frames are filled with pics of ShivIka, RiKara, RuVya and kids, with one family pic at top and rest empty frames.
A beautiful study table with many books kept in the rack above it.