3.

Hello people..... how are you all doing?

First of all thank you for all your comments and votes but tbh I am pretty disappointed with the number of comments and votes. I hope they will improve eventually or I might not want to write the story further. If some of you are still stuck on the characters so choose please be free to choose the characters of your choice I absolutely won't mind that. Those are just the characters you are imagining functionally nothing much that goes around with the story. So please vote and comment generously I will be really grateful.

There is one more thing.

Do you guys want me to shift the second season to another book or shall I continue it here only.

Please answer if you don't want me to do as per my wish.....

Thank you....

Enjoy the next part....

3.....

"Sukanya, Atharv baba Shivaay sir called you in the library." Both of them nod as one of the house helper passes them the message.

"What do you think it is about, bhai?" Sukanya asks Atharv while fidgeting with her fingers, while Atharv seemed pretty pre occupied with his thoughts.

"I am not sure doll. Maybe, about Parinaaz or stuff. Lot of things have been going around and he's been pretty worried recently. After Daksh incident you know our entire family gets worried over small issues and Parinaaz's death is a huge issue so their worry is kinda obvious I guess." He says politely maintaining his usual demeanor.

"You are right, bhai." Sukanya says biting her lower lips, "Are you okay?" She asks him.

"Hmmm......" Atharv sighs deeply, "Kinda." He keeps it short this time but doesn't asks anything because he knew Sukanya wouldn't tell and if he asks and she diverts the question she would be guilty about it. The last thing he needed to add onto her remorse was a pinch of guilt.

As they approach the library Sukanya entwines her hand with Atharv's just like old times. Atharv looks down and smiles before they enter he pulls her away and cups her face, "I am right here doll. Don't worry. Everything will be okay."

"Um....." She nods as a huge part of her wants to tell him about the encounter that took place with Mr. & Mrs. Mehta this morning but her usual habit of hiding things is so strong that she can't even get herself to tell him about it. As if invisible hands are wrapping around her and stopping her from saying those words. She needs to fight herself to speak to let go.

"Say it doll." Atharv rubs his hand on her cheeks in an attempt to ensure her that whatever she says is secure with him.

"Ummm..... T....To.... Today" Atharv nods while she swallows her own saliva as if words are slipping off her tongue even before she could speak them, "In the morning after Mani dropped me, Professor Vedant called Samira and me to his office. Uh..... Rishi uncle and Disha aunty were there wanting to talk to us. They didn't know that friendship between Parinaaz and us was snapped way back." She pauses to catch her thoughts. "Bhai....." As the word leaves her mouth her eyes begin to pool up with tears.

"What is it doll?" Atharv asks with concern.

"They blamed us for killing Parinaaz. I swear I didn't do it bhai." Atharv was appalled with shock as well as disbelief. While the tears in Sukanya's eyes flow freely now.