Part 35 Dehradun! here we come...

Hey hii everyone!! Okay let me tell you I am NOT @sparkleofnight_22 (the real writer) but amoremarine who will be continuing this story hereon. Please do tell me how have I done. The plot still is of our very sweetheart sparkleofnight_22 only the words will be mine.. with some changes ofcourse *wink wink* hope you all like it...

Atharv: If you don't want to gift me anything that's okay but don't make me emotional.
Shivaay chuckles and holding Atharv's hand makes him wear a watch while Atharv looks back at him.
Shivaay: You deserve that you have proved yourself. I don't know how you did that but you are a reason for all of us to be happy.
Atharv: But this was your first watch given by Chote papa you love it the most.
Shivaay: That's why I am giving it to you. Keep it safe my boy.
Suk: One thing I didn't understand that day you gave me a watch and today to him. Why?
Om coming from back: Because your papa has always had a great connection with his watches. He never bought one for himself and all the watches he has signify a relation in his life.
Suk: Weird.
Shivaay: That's me to which Manik says rolling his eyes "That is why babes has hard time with Suk"

Everybody chuckles whereas he is hit with a hard blow by the Jr. Jhansi Ki Rani making others go hysteric.

Meher: Okay fine now its too late so let's get to the bed, (facing the kids) you guys must sleep now because you guys have lot of work to do as you are having exam from next week.

But what is the connection of exams and works? asks Anya scratching her hair in a really confused manner making everyone glare Rudra as if accusing him for being dumb enough that it runs within his DNA whereas he makes puppy face as a cue of innocence giving what-can-I-do-look.

Okay! fine now, lets move, we will have to get up early tomorrow to prepare for our journey back in the afternoon says Abeer making Sukanya's face fall which is noticed by Manik. When all the kids move to their room Meher questions Manik as he stills abruptly "What happened Manik?" and he says, "Oh no mom, I forgot my phone inside" and turns to go only to be stopped again by Meher, "leave it there and don't disturb Sukanya and Atharv now, your mobile isn't there". Manik says, "Mom if it would have been any other room I would let it be but my Mobile is there WITH Sukanya so please" he speaks stressing 'with'. Abeer watches his son and when the father and son have an eye to eye communication Abeer says, "Leave it Meher let him bring his phone and lets go to sleep". Meher was about to say something, "but... his phone" but Manik rushed towards the room without hearing anything.

"But Abeer his phone was in his hands only" completed Meher making the Elders including Dadi stare Abeer curiously to which he calmly said, "He may wanted to talk with Suk". "And what can be that he the lying champion couldn't lie well" questioned Anika with her eyebrows up whereas Abeer shrugged his shoulders saying he has no Idea. "Then I have an idea, why don't we see what he is up-to" says Rudra ever excitedly. Anika then says, "I agree, he was really worried about something" Abeer and Dadi were not in favor of this but they were worried too. Manik was all blue with worry and the way he ran he could beat the light year. So they reluctantly agreed. On moving ahead they saw Manik and Sukanya moving toward the swimming pool area. The elders gave a confused look to each others watching them there. Sukanya was really upset and Manik was holding her tenderly.

Manik rushed towards Sukanya knowing she is sad, only to see her upset and Atharv trying to persuade her to speak. The moment Atharv saw Manik he understood what he has to do. Communicating silently with Manik he went inside the washroom telling he is going to freshen up. Sukanya saw Manik and smiled at Atharv grateful being so understanding. She stared Manik and he saw sadness all over her. They stood there for a minute or two then he hold her hand tenderly. He motioned her to walk with him and she did without a word. His right hand was clasped with her right and left one was over her shoulder. He lead her towards the pool area as he knew that this was her favorite spot all over the mansion.