PART 33 EMOTIONS...

@PART 33...

Shakti to Pinky: You didn't do it right.
Pinky: Shakti ji it's not my mistake. I haven't done anything.
Suk speaks being in trances in a mocking way: You didn't do anything. You still think you are innocent. WOW kis miti ke bane ho aap.
(From what have you been made off.)
After ruining the entire family you are still saying you didn't do anything.
Manik holding Suk back: Let it be Sukanya.
Suk shows her hand to him: Wait Manik let me clear her illusions.
Manik looks at Abeer being disappointed but Abeer nods in no. Who knew better then him that how badly Sukanya wanted to let her inner turmoil out, he knew that she will feel guilty at the end but she will feel much better her condition is pathetic right now.

Suk: You want to know what all you destroyed. You destroyed 15 years of my parents life. You separated them and took away all their happiness from them gifting them loneliness. You snatched my mother from my brother. You snatched my papa's family from him, you separated a brother from his brothers. Do you even know how worst life has been been for Chote papa and chachu how they would have survived without their brother, how dadi ma would have lived without her grandson seeing her family break bit by bit. You snatched a son from his father and not only that you are the only reason because of which papa was away from you. You are the sole reason for my Mumma's miseries. You don't even know how she has lived for these many years, you toh don't even know how papa and bhai have survived for so many years. You even don't know that there were times when you would have lost both of them. I agree you didn't know much about Aryan uncle but making papa your son was your decision. How vague and shallow you are you couldn't even keep up your own words. These 15 years were not only exile for my parents but also for my brother and our family. And we all owe it you and your silly insecurities. After ruining everything you are saying you didn't do any mistake. WOW I appreciate the audacity you have. I really do.
She claps saying that and runs away from there to hide her tears.

Pinky goes to Atharv: Atharv you at least trust me or.... or forgive.
Atharv: Return 15 years of my parents life, I am not asking for what I and my sister have lost return my papa and my mumma's 15 years. Return Chote papa and Chachu those 15 years that they have lived without this family, return Advik, Amanat and Anya that time they have spent without their bade papa, return them those moments that they had to spoil because of you, Choti ma and chachi lost their brother this family lost it's support. The day you will return them what all they have lost I will forgive you.
Saying that he starts walking out but stops by Pinky and says his last words to her: Till you do not compensate for all this don't even think of talking to me because I don't know what I will end up doing.
He walks out of the place.
Pinky looks at Aryan with hope and walks upto him but he moves backward shocking Pinky: I am your mother Aryan.
Aryan stops her: First don't call yourself my mother because the man who prayed you like a god who had trusted you blindly without any second thought, look what you have done to him. If that's what one gets from a mother then it's better I stay with the orphan tag.
Pinky looks on being shocked while he walks out and one by one all disperse.

@POOL SIDE
Shivaay is sitting by keeping his legs in the pool thinking about all the happenings that took place in previous few hours. How his trust was broken, how his life turned upside down. He silently keeps starring the pool and thinking. Now even tears feared to fall from his eyes. He knew that no one will wipe them even today like the previous 15 years, he silently quitted crying. After all what shall he measure the number of looses in his life, well they start from his birth till date and who knows how long will they continue. Loosing his brother, leaving his wife, staying with his family, being with his son and still feeling the voids, missing his daughter without the knowledge of even having one and now finally loosing his mother. Yes, he had always had OmRu with him and all he did is to spend maximum time with them as that always helped him to counter the voids of his life, the voids of missing a part of yourself that only kept increasing in so many years. He never spoke about that voids to any but the pain created havoc in his life.