PART 22... WE ARE IN...

@PART 22...

@ARYAN'S ROOM
Krish is sitting on bed all gloomy thinking about the latest happenings that took place in his life, when Aryan enters and on seeing him understands that what might be going on in his head. So he goes and kneels down in front of Krish and raises his chin, just to see his teary eyes.

Aryan worriedly: What happened Krish?
Krish: Nothing papa.
Aryan: Hye hero, are you upset with me that I am so late.
Krish nods in no.
Aryan: Are you thinking about your mom.
Krish nods in yes.
Aditi: Krish please stop thinking about that lady.
Aryan in loud and stern voice: ADITI.
Aditi looks down.
Aryan: Krish look her at me.
Krish looks.
Aryan: Now say what's the matter.
Krish nods in no and lays down on the bed with his stomach coming in contact with the bed.
Aryan looks at Aditi and goes to her: Don't speak this way in front of him.
Aditi: Sorry.
Aryan: No problem. Now let's start.
Aditi nods. Both Aditi and Aryan too lay down in the same way, one either side of Krish.
Aditi: Papa why are you sad.
She says giving Aryan a cheeky smile but hides it from Krish. Aryan smiles back but then with fake sad face plays along.
Aryan: What to do my son isn't happy seeing me after so many months.
Aditi: Why will he be happy. After all you will leave after few weeks.
This time Aditi's face to turns all gloomy.
Aryan: I am thinking that I should cancel my plan of staying her forever with you guys as you always stay sad.
He says nodding dramatically.
Aditi and Krish look at each other with wide opened eyes and then at Aryan who nods in approval.
Aditi: Seriously papa.
Aryan: Ya I had thought about it but now I think so I shouldn't think about that anymore.
Both excitedly jump over him.
Krish: Sacchi. (Really?)
Aryan: Mucchi. (Really.)
Aditi: Forever.
Aryan: And ever.

Both hug him tightly while he to hugs them and creases their hair with lots of affection as a layer of tear forms in his eyes but he wipes it.

Krish: Papa we will do alot of masti.
Aryan: But a while ago somebody was all gloomy not even listening to me. Now I am not talking to him.
Saying so he turns his face while Aditi giggles. Krish hops on Aryan's back and then tickles him on his face.
Aryan: What?
Krish: Love you papa.
Aryan: No masaka maring.
(No buttering.)
Krish: I am not buttering.
Aryan: Then.
Krish: Mai toh sirf pyaaaaar se pyaaaar tak ki baaaat kar raha hun.
(I am just talking about looooooove with looooooove.)

Aryan sees Aditi who is continuously giggling seeing her brothers antics.  When his angry bird avatar get changed by convincing fish avatar he looks damn cute. Aryan nods in disbelief and turns and makes Krish sit on his stomach carefully.

Aryan: So aapki pyaaaaaar bhari dastan khatam ho gayi.
(So did your looooooooove philosophy ended.)
Krish dramatically: Khatam toh tab hogi na jab aap manogeeeeeeeee.
(It will end only if you agreeeeeee.)
Aryan: Drama king.

Saying so he starts tickling him and the room echoes with his laughter and Aditi's giggles. After a while Aryan stops and the duo look at Aditi who is still giggling and both smirk looking at each other before hoping on their new target.

Aditi: Papa... Krish... Hahaha.... Please... Hahaha.... Please stop it.... Hahaha...
Krish: You were laughing on me di. I won't stop this soon.
Aditi: Please my lovely brother. Papa please.
She requests the duo many times before they throw themselves on bed laughing whole heartedly.
Aditi: I really missed all this.
Aryan: Me too.
Krish: Me three.
Papa.
Aryan: Ya.
Krish: What have you brought for us?
Aryan: Well you can check my bag for that.
Both Aditi and Krish run to take his bag.
Aryan: Carefull.

Aditi: Leave the bag Krish.
Krish: First I held it di. You leave it.
Aditi: No. You leave.
Krish: Didi.
Aditi: Krish.
Krish: Didi.
Aditi: Krish.
Krish: Didi.
Aditi: Krish.
Aryan: Both of you bring it here.
Aditi and Krish take it to Aryan holding from each side.
Aryan: Why you both fight on silly topics.
Aditi: It's fun papa.