16.

Hye peeps.... how are you doing. I know it's been kinda month since I have updated that is because of any reasons, my online classes, my health and lot less votes and comments. So if you guys want me to update next week please.... please.... do comment.

Thank you to all the amazing people who have commented earlier and voted as well. And please comment more then a single word or line. I honestly take out a lot of time to write this down please do not make it go in waste. If you like it please comment. Your comments are my only motivation.

This I am saying because of you guys. I have been getting a lot of offers from web novels to write on their platform. I can easily do that but I know a few writers who opted for that and their readers weren't that happy so if you guys want me to go there I will go because you guys barely support me here. I didn't want to tell you peeps but you leave me with no option at all. You guys have really disappointed me. So now it's all in your hands.

16.

#ONE DAY LATER....

"Here is the warrant officer." IG Mumbai police says forwarding a warrant to his best officer. "Be careful Rana they are powerful."

"Hun.... let's pretend that you didn't choose me for the very same reason sir." Officer in charge Vidyuth Pratap Rana says that to his supervisory Officer IG Mahendra Aggarwal.

"Off with your team." Saluting his superior Vidyuth leaves from the office.

CBI officer Vidyuth Pratap Rana, joined the force early on in his life after having surved the country in army. Leading his troops against the terrorists in Karachi, Vidyuth survived a bomb attack only to be hospitalized for longer then he wished. The day he walked out of the hospital he was a retired officer on medical grounds. But man with vision like his and the vast knowledge he had made him a valuable asset for government and the country. He was invited into CBI as a senior officer and ever since then, he is a name given to immposiblity. No case unsolved with a hundred percent track record, and eye of a vulture for his prey makes him the man with highest designation.

Late night yesterday he was called by the police authorities and handed over the most notorious case of the city PARINAAZ MEHTA MURDER MYSTERY which turned into a series of homicides. According to Vidyuth it is classified as a serial killer case. Later at night when he joined the investigation their were names that popped up and investigations that weren't done properly. This morning he is out with warrants.

"Dr. Vedant Sharma." Vidyuth greeted the HOD at the entrance of the business studies department.

"Yes." Dr. Sharma looks at the man in black leather jacket unsure of knowing him but he seemed pretty confident with his recognition.

"CBI officer ACP Vidyuth Rana." Vidyuth forwards his hand while his face is straight and nonchalant.

"How may I help you officer?" Dr. Sharma says shaking hands with Vidyuth.

"You can help me in more ways then you will like." Vidyuth says making Dr. Sharma squint his eyes not sure what he should decipher from his words, "But for now just tell me where is Ms. Oberoi."

"That's Sukanya but why..." the professor leaves his words hanging as once Vidyuth saw Sukanya he just sprinted towards her without paying any head to the professor.