Part 37 - Bondings

Heya Guys Amore here... guess what? I am so happy with the way you are responding... So this chappy is for you all... as a token of happiness...

~12:30 AM~

Aryan has clutched his phone in one hand and another hand has the paper. "I wish you were here sweetheart. It was my fault because of which you are not with me today. I miss you" he says watching a picture on his phone whereas a tear roll down his chin unaware that somebody has seen the picture and heard his words very clearly.

~6:30 AM *On the way to Dehradun*~

Nitya is seen resting her head over somebody's shoulder. Her hands are interlinked with the man's hand. The bus stops and the man wakes her up.

Man: Nitu... wake up you sleepy head... lets have something, we have long way to go...
Nitya: (without opening eyes in irritating voice) Ravi! you stupid, idiot, dumb fellow, why the hell are you waking me?

The man sighs and calmly says "lets have some food. We still have 5 hours to reach Dehradun". Nitya lazily opens her eyes and then wraps her arms around the man, closes her eyes again and says, "Raavee, let me sleep, I am tired". The man scrunches his face and says, "Nitu please... Dont call me Raavee, I feel like a girl" hearing this Nitya giggles.

"Care to tell what is so funny here?", says the man raising his eyebrows and Nitya laughs hard throwing her head backwards.. "Nitu!!! what is going in that devilish head of yours?" says the man suspiciously.
Controlling her laugh Nitya replies, "I was imagining you as a girl... hahahaha.. long hair, shaped eyebrows, sari and last but not the least - makeup... hahaha Imagine ACP Bhairav Rathore as a girl... hahahaha" and she goes all hysteric... whereas Bhairav smiles watching his best friend laughing with open heart after so long.

Bhairav: (fake anger) Okay! fine, you keep laughing here I'll go and have food, if you don't  wanna eat then stay hungry.

Nitya tries to stop laughing but it was not in her hands... She watches Bhairav step out of the bus to bring food for them. Yes she knows very well that her Ravi will never let her stay hungry. She is happy to see him content when he saw her smile. She knows that he worries about her a lot and watching her in that state his heart clenched.

~What happened *Nitya's PoV*~

I kept the call after telling the person that I will come to Dehradun but the problem was there were no flight or train tickets available. I was really worried as it is really important for me to reach Dehradun. Suddenly I thought, driving would be the best as I have to reach as soon as possible. I packed my stuffs and left but I forgot to check the car and this cost me a lot, The petrol tank was not sufficiently filled and that stupid car stopped in the middle of the road. I was feeling weak as I was involved in the case that I had forgot to have my dinner.

After trying for almost 3 hours I could see a bus, I shouted but the bus didn't stop. So I knelt down on the road. Suddenly the bus stopped and to my surprise, Ravi stepped out of there. I was all red with tiredness and my bag was feeling heavy. Although there were not much stuffs there the tiredness made me feel so. I couldn't even get up now and all the and my body went numb, all the exhaustion came out after I saw Ravi running and I almost fell flat on the road. Maybe my body gave up after I saw Ravi as it knew that he will take care of me and I don't have to be worried.

Ravi carried me to the bus and I had wrapped my arms around his neck and my head took support of his chest to still. The bus was not crowded so the man who was sitting  beside Ravi before, shifted giving me the space. Ravi told the driver to move the bus after settling me in the seat properly.
"Nitu! drink this" he gave me water and I gulped it down in all go. I hugged him and he told me to breathe deep. I did so and the last thing felt was him stroking my hair before I went to a peaceful slumber.