71 - Summoning Grimoire, Divine-Rank!

While happiness is filling Cole's chest as he's finally out of the independent space, invisible hands made of pure Soul-Energy emerge from the [Gate]. It was Cole's [Unseen Hands Technique] but was used by the Messiah Tree.

There were a total of nine hands and all of it encircle the whole [Immortal Black Jade]. After that, it uses again the special flame, the one the Messiah Tree used with the [Soul Jade Bangle], and melt the whole [Immortal Black Jade] into seems like a puddles of black water.

Cole already knew and witness this special ability of the Messiah Tree but the artifact spirit of [Purifying Evil Radiance Orb] did not.

The [Purifying Evil Radiance Orb] awaken its spirituality for over a thousand years. It was already handed and used by different Masters, and since it was a Divine Artifact, all of its Master were all Saints of Light-Path. It could be said that it was very knowledgeable itself with all of its adventure and life experience. Still, its soul of existence can't help but shake when it saw the green flame. Even him, a Divine Artifact that have a ingredient of core of the sun, felt that could be refine by it!

After the [Immortal Black Jade] melted into liquid state, the silently floating [Summoning Grimoire] on his side fly towards on the top of the puddles of black liquid and drop on it. The black liquids got absorb by the book. Moments later, all the liquid [Immortal Black Jade] got fully absorbed by the book.

After that, a lone root crawls toward the book and touch it. The roots then cover the whole book with fiber roots which appear like blood veins after. Then the two ethereal crystal embedded on the book's cover.

After its done, the roots as well as the unseen hands retreated back inside until the portal closed.

The [Summoning Grimoire] floated back towards him. Its new status appear on his eyesight;

Summoning Grimoire [Divine-Rank]
Affinity : Space
Potential : Arcane
Equipment Skills : Soul Contract, Soul Synchronization, Beast Summon/Retract, Inner World, Gate, Heaven's Ritual, Protect, Transfer, Creation Magic, Heaven's Connection, Time Dilation

A very special book refine in mystical fire. It is indestructible in the Sainthood Realm. It will automatically reach True-Rank after it awakens its spirituality.

Inner World
[Passive] :: A world inside of the grimoire. This is the place where contract and soulbound beast will be stored. Extremely stable and untraceable. (Currently needed a huge amount of energy for expansion.)
[To awaken spirituality and level up to True-Rank, needed a core of a planet.]
[Passive] :: Energy Storage. Can store a great amount of Energy.
[Active] :: Teleport anywhere inside the space.

Gate
[Passive] :: With the Ethereal Space Crystal, portals are now more stable and untraceable.
[Active] :: Creates a spatial gate and travel from one place to another. Gate can only be open to place the user has been too. Can open ten Gates maximum simultaneously.

Heaven's Connection
[Passive] :: Created a constant connection to Heaven. The [Inner World] is now recognized as a part of the planet as an special independent space and can absorb energy outside. (The higher the number of Spiritual Vein inside and its rank, the faster the absorption of the energy.)
Restriction(s) : The thickness of energy can only be five stages higher than the user. The excess energy then will be used for expanding the [Inner World]'s space.

Creation Magic
[Passive] :: Store or register a blueprint, its process and materials needed. Any formation seen by the owner will be automatically registered, however, the process have to be included. (Formations only except for some special cases)
Available : [Formation - Restricted Attributeless Energy Gathering, Two-Point Small Teleportation∅, Grand Space Dimension∅],[Equipment - Restriction Rings]
[Active] :: Scan the surrounding and install. The user need to use Soul-Energy. (Cost depends)