199 - Brew Master

Compare to Groot and Coal, the tribulation the descendant of Greenbark Clan summon amount nothing at all. Due to the bribe he received, he even asked Blue to protect and fully absorb the tribulation lightning, which it easily perform.

He don't know if the other cultivators were afraid of tribulation lightning or they were just clueless about the benefits of bathing on it but Cole and Blue was more than happy to agree to absorb all the tribulation lightning. Not only it'll be used on its cultivation, it was also spared from the effort of controlling the might of tribulation lightning that'll baptized the cultivators.

The person from Greenbark Clan stay in the Towering Tree City for several days to stabilize the situation of the newly broke through cultivator.

Cole didn't chase them out but he don't entertain them either. After all, he want to spend his time challenging the dungeon monolith than to entertain a person that might even become his enemy afterwards.

Still, he spend some minute to converse with them. After all, they're still a guest of their city not to say that they also made an business exchange with them. Cole consider the act as post business care.

In the end, he manage to acquire some information from the other party and mainly pertain to the Imperial Martial Exchange, which the Greenbark Clan put a huge effort on.

The Imperial Martial Exchange is an event held by Heavenly Flame Empire every ten years. It was one of the once in a decade event that was already well known in cultivators society in Azure Territory.

The Imperial Martial Exchange is an event where all the sects and factions would send their disciples and exchange friendly martial discussion. In simple word, it was an event where there'll be a friendly martial battle between the factions present in Azure Territory.

The Rising Phoenix Spirit Tree Nation is just a newly established faction and Cole might not know the so called event but the other party said that he could expect that the Heavenly Flame Empire would send an invitation to him.

And indeed, just before the guest from Greenbark Clan leave, a person from Heavenly Flame Empire enter the Towering Tree City that deliver the so called invitation.

Honestly, Cole don't have the intention to participate in the so called Imperial Martial Exchange. After all, the event will be held for almost a week and should he participate on it, it means that the a week will be wasted by not challenging the dungeon in that time.

Furthermore, a week on the outside equates to almost a month inside the [Inner World]. In addition to time dilation of dungeon dive itself, participating in the martial exchange means that those will participate will lose a several months of effort!

Even Cole feel a little heartache upon thinking the possible result.

However, even if he don't want to, he has to participate. It was also a perfect way to introduce the Rising Phoenix Spirit Tree Nation to the whole Azure Territory.

Besides, it wasn't as worthless as Cole put it. He can still acquire some substantial amount of benefits.

For instance, in the early times of martial exchange, the empire will give the stage to the lower end of the power level. Which means that the start of the event will be the time where low level youths would try to make themselves shine.

Most of the participants in the early stages belongs to clans or kingdoms with weak power. The reason why they'll fight out in the martial exchange is just to publicize themselves and acquire the attention of more powerful clans, kingdoms and even the empire.

That is to say, the early part is for more powerful powerhouse to recruit young cultivator that has potential and talent.

In this part, Cole might be able to recruit several figures that could increase the number of his martial force.