186 - Master Timber Visit

After the meeting with the patriarch of three family, Cole immediately forget about them.

Instead, he call Dian inside his office and told him the assistance plan of his to the commoners. He immediately ask Dian to make proper arrangements.

In addition, Cole decided to open a farm of his own where he'll put the agricultural practice from earth which will then be taught and spread to the entire nation. It was more like a research farm than farm that focus on producing.

After the successful breakthrough of first Void Sensing expert, Cole mainly focus on his research farm. After a week, it took shape quickly.

Not only the research farm contains several fields of crops, some of unknown, or perhaps unpopular, methods were also included visibly in the farm.

The variety of crops available for consumption in this world is not rich, specially since most of cultivators would leave the process of eating food after they acquire the ability to fasting. They even substituted the need of their body through the so called Fasting Pills which contains all the vital nutrients the body still needs to provide.

Therefore, one of the main mission of the research farm is to research other crops or plants that can be ingested without harm.

For the meantime, what the research farm emphasize for the moment were the art of husbandry and poultry raising.

Cole have already created a rough but still acceptable systematic of poultry raising.

It was acceptable since he was able to replicate the system back on earth, even better since it only needs fifteen days after being hatched from an egg into mature, harvestable chicken.

The only thing that is rough in the production system is his feed formula. Since the ingredients of the feed formula were grown and harvested inside the [Inner World], he basically don't have any cost use in doing so but it'll be hard to be replicated on the outside. After all, it was those lowest spiritual herbs that manage to substitute the needed nutrients of the chicken to grow.

Thus, the main research of the research farm is actually the concept of natural fertilizer, specifically dealing with the droppings of his own poultry farm.

Chicken droppings were one of the basic fertilizer back on earth. It only needs to be left out for some time so that its methane gas content that'll burn crops naturally dissipate.

Although the farmers in this world don't have to worry about thinning of natural soil nutrients due to long term planting due to the presence of spiritual energy that nourish everything into better state, including the fact that the crops they planted were not even spiritual crops, Cole knew that the quality of the soil is still important.

And what happen inside the [Inner World] is the best example of it.

The higher the quality of soil, the greater the number the plant could produce and as long as it exceed the limit of the seed, it might even cause a long term mutation of plant.

Yes, the reason why Cole gave importance to plant fertilizer is to replicate what he manage to do inside the [Inner World]. He don't pray for the soil of Towering Tree City to be able to constantly improved the planted crops but it was already enough if the soil manage to support and provide the nutrients of the basic and lowest spiritual crops.

The value of normal crops and spiritual crops is vastly different. As long as he manage to perfect this fertilizer and improved the soil of the Towering Tree City, it won't be long before the farmers of the city will be able to free themselves from their debts but it'll also gave them a better future.