152 - Gifts

"We heard from our disciple of your meritorious deed. Not only you save them from their impending doom, you even warn them of the danger inside the secret realm. Of course, it was their problem if they were courting death."

"Those spirit stones are nothing but saving their lives is priceless. We, practitioners from Nine Yang Sect, might be socially stupid but were aware of how to be thankful for those who did favor for us. Accept this gift of gratitude from us."

After saying that, his ring flash an object that looks like a wooden dummy that had the same height and structure like human.

He gave the information his [Heavenly Eyes] given to him a quick glance;

Autonomous Puppet [Heaven-Grade]
A puppet refine with Spirit Jaded Ebony as main material and inscripted with various inscriptions and formations. Planted with mysterious craft called 'Artificial Soul' and gave it ability to move indepently. This certain puppet are called Mining Puppet, capable of identifying certain kind of minerals and mine it continuously.

This is... A robot, a cultivation world version. Created using remarkable materials that could absorb and contain spiritual energy that will be its main source of power. Inscripted with various inscription and formations that gave it mobility and paired with craft called 'Artificial Soul' that gave it basic indepency and intelligence.

This certain equipment wasn't much but its value lies to the fact that it could replace manpower from toiling, heavy works.

"I can see that you're a talented young man. I believe that you can see the true meaning why I choose to give this to you." After saying that, the senior leave, all the disciples follow him. But before those disciples leave, they all gave Cole a deep bow, showing their gratefulnees.

"Senior, I appreciate your gift and I see its true value."

Yes, Cole could tell what's the senior said when it comes to true value.

This puppet... contains various formations and secrets that supposedly, they should be protected on the same protective or misleading formation that could stop the prying eyes from seeing all of it.

However, what he received were basically 'bare' and don't have any of those. Apparently, all the protective measures of this object were cleared, probably from the fact that someone from the Nine Yang Sect crack it to study its creation and principle.

Here in Azure Territory who have no close contact with Easter Continent due to massive sea as border, all the knowledge contain in the said puppet were peerless treasure.

With his plan of building a faction, probably a nation of normal human, this kind of puppet will play a massive function since he don't have the plan to follow the slavery system of this world. His soul were from the era of democracy and peace afterall.

Since they were near the Imperial City, all the sect send someone and 'repay' Cole in their own unique way.

Cold Jade Palace gave Cole a piece of ice called;

Never Melt Ice [Heaven-Rank]
A piece of ice that form for more than a thousand years. Contain a trace of principle of Ice and won't melt by normal means.

Although the ice is not much bigger than a fist, it release a more terrifying cold than the whole massive ship they were on. It only signify that the ice is more than ordinary and hold incredible value.

For ice arts practitioners, this ice could gave them insight and comprehend a [Concept] but for Cole, its main purpose is to become a portable refrigerator.

Cole express his gratitude to Cold Jade Palace. Suddenly, while watching the leaving figure of the elder of the palace, he can't help but remember someone and the strict requirement of their main cultivation method.