179 - A Month After

Cole immediately return to city lord mansion as Virgo inform him that a personnel from the empire arrived. That person probably bring the Mother Center Stone and Projection Stone Pirro promised to give him.

When he arrived at the city lord mansion, a man send by Pirro hand a Magic Pouch. After looking at it, it truly contain what he expected; a single Mother Center Stone and five Projection Stone.

Cole smile after receiving them. This'll be a main source and base for him to develop media.

Pirro intend to gift the Mother Center Stone and Projection Stone on him, however, since he have a clear path and he definitely will develop it into something incredible, he don't want to receive this favor. He'll try to have a monopoly regarding the media technology he intend to develop and he don't want a time to come that he have to share it with the empire through this gift and favor.

Therefore, eventhough Pirro give the Mother Center Stone and Projection Stone as a gift, Cole still 'pay' for the items under the guise of the same reason—gift.

And it was something that exceed the value of Mother Center Stone and Projection Stone. Furthermore, it was something that is extremely rare kind of gifts—vitality and life attributed medicinal herbs he acquire from challenging the dungeon monolith. The amount and value is enough to extend a Peak Nascent Soul stage cultivator life by five years and one year for Void Sensing stage expert.

Not only his gift exceed the value of their's, it was also something that many people that has one foot on grave greatly needs. Due to that factor, its value were at least doubled.

"Please do me a favor and give this back to master Pirro. Tell him that I'm thankful for his wonderful gift."

The sender Pirro send was a Eight-level Nascent Soul-stage cultivator, a powerful figure in entire Azure Territory. Perhaps because Cole only release a might compare to Core Formation stage, the sender look down at him. He only store the Magic Pouch inside his spatial ring and leave the city.

It was a good outcome. He fear that that person will pocket some of the herbs if he knew its values.

Now that he have the Mother Center Stone and Projection Stone in his hand, he could finally check it more closely.

The main material used by Mother Center Stone is actually a Recording Stone, a rare treasure of heaven and earth with light and sound attribute that capable of recording video like a high quality camera. It was also known for its another name Inheritance Stone since it was mainly used for recording inheritance of experts.

However, depending on its rank, it has a limit of duration of video it could record. The higher the rank of the Recording Stone, the higher its capacity.

The one he has is only a Sky-Rank Projection Stone and become a Heaven-Rank Mother Center Stone after being inscripted with various runes and inscriptions.

The Projection Stone is also made from Recording Stone but unlike the Mother Center Stone, it was only an Earth-Rank Recording Stone. Not only its limit were more lower, perhaps just several minutes, the quality of the video it could record were also far more inferior.

In the end, the Mother Center Stone were processed into main recording stone due to more higher quality of image it could capture while the Projection Stone were processed into something that'll only project image.

This was the first time Cole holds a Inheritance Stone and he don't have it among his properties. However, its source is not a problem for him since the Nine-World Elven Ancestral Tree could give birth on it inside its world.

Nine-World Elven Ancestral Tree is capable of producing anything that a normal world could give birth to depending on its bidding. Spirit Stone Mine, medicinal herbs, spirits and even beasts of different rank. Inheritance Stone were also included in this category.