190 - Divine Army

Eventhough Cole want to bond more with his companions, especially to new-born Gold Duck, who was named by him as Richie, circumstances didn't allowed him as he have to hurry about more important matters. He have to acquire the full control of Golden Bee hive in order to consolidate the lack of martial force of his territory. He has to hurry more now that the Heavenly Flame Empire show signs of aggression after they learn and eye his technique, technology or way of assisting cultivators on facing their Heavenly Tribulation.

Cole don't have any plan on surrendering the technology for various reasons he already listed. Not because he don't want to share it but because he don't want to cower to the empire.

The Heavenly Flame Empire is just an empire of human in the poor part of the world and is considered as the weakest type of power. If he surrender in this force, Cole might as well stop his endeavor and focus on leveling up inside the [Inner World].

Besides, with the number of Divine-Rank weapon and equipment in his hand, he don't have any reason to fear the Heavenly Flame Empire. If situation worsen to level he can't control, he could just erupt with force enough to annihilate the said empire.

Only, that said method is only applicable as last resort. After all, Divine-Rank Artifact is something even a Great Saint covet, and it was a level that he don't have a chance to face right now.

Currently, it was the Golden Bee hive Cole could think of as something that could fill his current need.

Fortunately, with the effort of the late Golden Bee Queen, he didn't spend a huge effort to hatch the egg. After getting infused with rich life force by the combine effort of Nine-World Elven Ancestral Tree and his [Immortal Purity True Phoenix Flame], the new Golden Bee Queen emerged from the egg.

Instantly, the Golden Bee hive turn chaotic with the loud buzzing of numerous Golden Bee. It was as though they were celebrating with the arrival of their new Queen.

Fortunately, although the Golden Bees is celebrating outside, they didn't enter the Royal Chamber where the Golden Bee Queen is situated and not aware of his presence inside. Otherwise, he might acquire their ire and the face the wrath of the hive, which Cole didn't want to happen since no matter what, the losses will be his to take.

The same as Gold Duck, the moment a crack appear on the egg which is the sign the lifeform is about to be born and emerge, the spiritual energy of the [Inner World] got attracted and absorbed by the emerging Queen. It looks like it was a natural phenomenon when a Divine-Rank life form is born.

Unlike before, the current [Inner World] have now become his private, massive garden. Every type and kind of seed he acquire was planted in different part of the space in order to grow and increase in number, which will then be used in the near future.

The planted herbs might not be able to keep up to his and his pets cultivation and therefore won't be much of use to him but it was different to the martial force he intend to nurture. Although, the same as him, the medicinal herbs won't be much of use for those core members since their main task is to always challenge the Dungeon Monoliths, it'll be a great use for the internal security of his nation, whose he won't give the chance to challenge the so dungeons.

As not to damage the situation of [Inner World], Cole immediately prompt Ygdrassil to open its main world and provide the needed spiritual energy of the emerging lifeform.

Cole expected that the same as Gold Duck, the Golden Bee Queen would be born without a hitch. But much to his surprise, a spatial passage suddenly open and the one on the other side was the Messiah Tree!

In the next moment, flickering lights appear in the area.

It wasn't before long and the whole incubation room become a room of stars! It was like a miniature version of galaxy!