161 - Dungeon Dive II

At the same time, Cole face the other side and look at the surrounding spirit lotus mobs.

With a thought, a fan base appear on top of his hand. It was the Five Feathers Yin Fan.

Since he want to use the said fan as his offensive weapon, this will be the perfect time for him to test its capability.

Without thinking and hesitation, Cole summon his own special physiques' [Phoenix's True Feather].

Then, he insert the white feather with green edges on the very center of the fan.

The moment the feather enter the slot on the fan base, the whole fan were immediately sat ablaze with [Immortal True Phoenix Flame] and the damage of the weapon gradually decrease.

It was a surprise that his true feather can mend the damage of the weapon.

When he try to identify the reason why, it was actually because the fan base were made from wood. On its peak, Immortal Regal Phoenix beast can even terraform a whole hostile environment planet with just a flap of its wings. Mending a damage wood can even be considered as minor ability.

Cole smile. Since he intend to use the fan as his main offensive weapon, it was such a nice surprise that it'll recover while being slotted with his true feather. This means, as time passes by, the Five Feathers Yin Fan will gradually recover and might even surpass its current grade. In the end, its Monarch-Rank grade were greatly eclipse among all of his equipments.

Still, it was a great cover up for his other high-ranking treasure. Monarch-Rank might be a treasure in the whole Azure Territory but it was nothing compare to his Holy, Divine and True-Rank equipments.

With apparent smile, he hold the fan tightly and swing it towards the cluster of  spirit lotus.

Since he has the intention to kill, the flame that activate was the Purity Flame. Since the said flame was transparent, the attack looks no different from a powerful gust of wind.

However, despite the lack of special effect, its power is not something to be trifle with. All the spirit lotus that are inside the attacks area of effect instantly explode into moths of light, leaving a generous amount of golden bubbles.

Cole already expected that it would be the outcome—instant killing the normal dungeon mobs. After all, despite his current low cultivation level, his current capability are even more powerful than some average Void Sensing-Stage cultivators.

Furthermore, his power were further augmented with Monarch-Rank weapon, not to say that his special flame is not something normal.

The side that Cole face were cleaned of mobs, even the water level of the lake affected reduced in volume.

"It looks like the mobs of [Normal] difficulty is not enough for me to train." He concluded as he look at the outcome of his attack.

"It's better to leave this to them. At the least, they can treat this as their training." He muttered as he look at his four pained party member.

With that in mind, he reminded Celia not to fully wipeout the spirit lotus mobs. In any case, according to his experience, the EXP given by this lotus mobs were very minimal that it was better than nothing.

Its better for them to be more serious on other dungeon difficulty where they could gain greater and better benefits.

But looking at the pained expression of the other four, it was apparent that the soul cleansing process will take some time if they fully depend on themselves.

Cole sigh. It looks like creating a considerable minions takes more effort, specially if he want them to grow fast.

Accepting the fact, Cole close his eyes and ethereal ancient bell appear out of void.