128 - Come Out!

Seeing that the corpse puppet intends to attack him, he immediately gave a ghost beside him and commands, "Stop it."

Shiela nodded her head as she immediately flew out of the [Atmospheric Barrier] and blew a strong gust of cold air!

Boom! Tzzzk~~

The chilling wind not only repel the woman corpse puppet, but it was also blasted to the ground and was immediately encased with big block of ice.

"What?!"

"Is that a ghosts?!"

"Poltergeist Cult, you traitor!"

Different exclaimed was heard on the side of demonic cultivators. In particular, Corpse Refining Sect and Blood Demon's Creed disciples look at the Poltergeist Cult with hatred in their eyes as they thought that the ghost was from the latter.

The three sides was aware of their reputation and conduct, so, just like a domino effect, the three sides themselves with one another and group with their respective sect.

On the other hand, the people inside the light barrier had a confused look with their face. Still, they snap out of it and use that small amount of time of ceasefire to recover themselves a little bit.

However, what they didn't saw was that there's a rare other expression on Gu Xi's face—shock!

The others might be able to see or sense it, but he sense a pure source of light on those ghosts' head. Furthermore, it carries the trace of buddhist energy.

Suddenly, an absurd idea rose from his head. However, he immediately toss it aside as it was impossible. That inheritance was already lost and even the whole buddhist community don't had someone who practice that art.

Still, no matter how hard he don't want to believe it, he don't had any other explanation... This thought is bound to be stuck on his head for very long time.

But there's one thing he's sure about, this female ghost is their ally.

The ice that enclosed the woman corpse puppet was thin as it was only formed by the cold gust of air. The latter only struggle for a moment before she managed to freed herself from the ice and immediately jump to the air again.

It was apparent that its adamant on attacking Cole. It didn't even bother to revenge itself to the ghost that attack her.

Of course, Shiela won't let it to get near her new Master. Immediately, she condense an ice sword and slash it towards the approaching corpse puppet.

The latter could feel that there's someone obstructing her way. Using her own hands like a knife, her nails coated with green substance, she met the ice sword with her own attack!

The hands of the corpse puppet was immediately covered with frost but managed to repel the sword attack. However, the force behind the attack still send her back to the ground.

On the other hand, the green substance on the corpse puppet's was left behind on the ice sword. Surprisingly, it was highly corrosive that it managed to bore a hole on the ice sword, though it was mend instantly after the corrosive substance falls on the ground.

This then happen like a cycle.

Shiela had the ability to defeat this corpse puppet if she wanted to; she could even seal it with ice that it can't melt. It was just that she receives a command to her head that she should not defeat it instantly or those demonic cultivators will feel threatened and escape.

Cole don't want them to disperse immediately and hide. Although he can find them with their own unique tracking equipments, it will still be a huge bother to hunt them one by one.