200 - Surrender Your Beast To Beast Taming Sect!

However, Cole don't have the intention to manage the wine making himself. He leave all the process and authority on Elder Win. The only thing he want is the proper result. Instead, he gave a command to all of his contracted creature to cooperate with the Elder to all of the things that he want.

For instance, should the latter request for Amber Honey, the Golden Bee hive should give him an appropriate amount. They don't have to give him a brewed honey that was important in the hive but those that can be given out.

As for Cole, he focus on preparing himself on his Heavenly Tribulation.

He watch the tribulation his Divine-Rank contracted beasts face and not only they were deadly, the tribulation lightning also contain a powerful special attribute that naturally oppose their own affinity.

This put Cole in dilemma. After all, with his Martial Spirit and Special Physique of Immortal Regal Phoenix, his current potential was also considered as True-Rank. He already expect that the tribulation he will summon is more powerful and deadly than those who was summoned by Groot and even Coal.

Furthermore, the perfect affinity of Life Path given to him by his Martial Spirit and Special Physique convince him that he'll also attract a special lightning. Perhaps those elements that specially counter Life like Death, Curse and might even be lightning that contains the rotting Corpse Energy.

When he thought of this, Cole made a decision that he'll put Blue on stand-by and could help him should an unwanted situation arises.

Besides, if he truly summon a special lightning in his tribulation, he truly need Blue's presence since he won't let that chance to slip for Blue to acquire another kind of special lightning. Furthermore, the summoned tribulation cloud should not be wasted and should be absorbed by Blue's growth-type weapon.

Days pass peacefully in the Towering Tree City and surrounding villages but that was only at the internal part of the territory.

On the outside, specifically on the border of his land, the number of people substantially increased. And it wasn't just a simple group of people; they were a group composed of 75% Core Formation-Stage, 20% Nascent Soul-Stage and 5% Void Sensing-Stage cultivators!

The sudden increment of number of experts in the border only start several days after the two people from Greenbark Clan leave the premise of Rising Phoenix Spirit Tree Nation territory. There is a high chance that the information they acquire leads to the sudden increase of greedy wolves that eyes his secret technique for assisting Heavenly Tribulation.

If Cole didn't know any better, perhaps those people already know that he don't have any secret technique but more like he has an special beast that absorb the domineering tribulation lightning.

It takes Cole several more days before he came up with possible answer about the turn of events.

That is because after investigating the forces that blots the border as well as an information from Mikoes, all of the forces that gathers in his border were those independent sects and hidden clans.

Basically, all the forces that blots the border were forces that wasn't under the jurisdiction of Heavenly Flame Empire.

It looks like Greenbark Clan really sell the information regarding Blue on the Heavenly Flame Empire and the latter truly covets his secret. However, it was also apparent that they were wary of the contract the recently deceased puppet Emperor signed with him.

Otherwise, no matter how high the promise of Rising Phoenix Spirit Tree Nation, the empire won't hesitate to use its full force to eradicate his faction and forcefully acquire Blue.