196 - Sin Enlightening Lightning!

The tribulation cloud on the sky resemble a familiarity on what Groot face. Not the black clouds but an unusually bright lightning. It was apparent that the property of the lightning is special that it specifically counter the growing Devil Beast Bloodline inside Coal's body.

While Cole look at the black cloud in the sky with apprehension and worry, a sudden fluctuation appear inside his Sea of Consciousness. Second after, a familiar voice sound inside his head, "Amitabha. This bald monk can't believe that he can once again encounter the Sin Enlightening Lightning!"

"Oh, Baldy, you're awake?" For a second, Cole's full attention shift inside his Sea of Consciousness and saw that there's a ball of light trying to contend with brightness on his soul reincarnated Tree of Light.

"Amitabha. Yes, young master, this bald man fully recover. Not only this bald monk fully recover from his previous state, this bald monk even believe that he somehow improve. Its a miracle indeed!"

Upon hearing that, Cole can't help but smirk. Miracle Fruit truly live by its name.

Only, after seeing the more brighter orb, Cole can't help but feel indignant. The Purifying Evil Radiance Orb is a bona fide Divine-Rank Equipment. It was made with precious materials along with precious technique. In the same sense, its recovery also needs precious materials and unknown mysterious technique.

The essence of Miracle Fruit simplify and skip many steps but Cole can't imagine of how many precious Miracle Fruit essence it absorb in order to recover to its peak!

In fact, it doesn't matter much for Cole. Although he could tell that it would take a very long time but the Miracle Tree could bore its fruit.

However, Cole had some misgivings when he remember that Baldy ultimately lies its loyalty not to him but to its Buddhism Faction as a whole!

Unfortunately for Cole, Baldy is inside his Sea of Consciousness. The latter might not be able to read his exact thought, it could still accurately guess his worry.

"Amitabha. This old monk is poor but this bald monk won't deny the miraculous work the Miracle Fruit bestowed upon me. Young master, this old equipment were created from the early times of Buddhism. This bald monk might not be rich in material objects but this old monk manage to accumulate and hold several knowledge from early times. Something that even vanish from the river of time."

"This bald monk's creator didn't put any restriction on this equipment but this bald monk is faithful to its creators word. Young master, in order for this monk to show its loyalty and sincerity, this old monk is willing to share two of secret cultivation manual it know!"

Cole feel the solemnity and sincerity of the artifact spirit, specially when it even stated that it's willing to break its faith and share of what it knew.

Cole smile since basically, Baldy announce his loyalty to him.

Just a while ago, Divine-Rank Artifact is not something rare for him. It was only because of sentiments and the thought of his talking encyclopedia vanishing didn't sit right on his preference. In the end, Baldy already become one of his precious family and companion.

"We'll get back to this later. I need to focus on this Heavenly Tribulation." He said to Baldy.

"As you wish, young master."

"Good. Then what about telling me about this Sin Enlightening Lightning?"

"Amitabha. Sin Enlightening Lightning is one of the rarest Heavenly Lightning in the world. Even in the ancient times of my creator, this type of lightning is something that is really hard to come by. Sin Enlightening Lightning is a type of lightning that contains rich amount of light energy mixed with lightning energy. In Buddhism Path, Sin Enlightening Lightning is one of the natural treasure that can be used on cultivation or turn into formidable weapon!"