116 - Ghost City, Released!

Cole wonder; what is the best way to kill a demonic path cultivator?

Since this man use a terrifying means of turning his defeated opponents soul to become part of his army of ghosts, should he also kill him and refine his soul afterwards to become his very own weapon? He might not have the certain technique to do this kind of thing but he could acquire it easily by reading that guy's mind.

After some thinking, he thought that this method is not in line with his style. He might even turn into one of those people who he found their techniques very hateful.

What about making his very own summoned ghost to attack him? Although this thought sounds plausible but he have to make the other party desperate enough to summon a powerful ghost. He also have to make sure that the other party don't escape.

And before he could do any of that, he have to finish on refining this less than three hundred army of ghosts, which actually won't last for long.

As of now, the ghost army have turn more transparent and it should be not long before they will truly vanish. And the good news about this was his Soul Jade Bangle was almost created a vast sea inside due to rich amount of Soul-Energy it collected.

Perhaps that amount is enough for him to form upto sixteenth soul branch and he'll be finally enter the [Myriad Beasts Soul-branching] cultivation method and recieve another superb skill or ability like his [Soul Contract], [Soul Fruition], [Soul Communication], [Soul Sea] and [Soul Mimicry]. He can't help but anticipate his breakthrough.

Then finally, both Baldy and Virgo confirm to Cole that the stacked ghosts was finally refined and each and everyone of them was finally released from endless torture, set free from the shackles that bind them in this world and enter the afterlife. Or perhaps they finally enter the Wheel of Reincarnation and wait for the chance for them to be reborn.

Their life as someone's tool to do bad deeds is finally over.

Finally, he shifted his eyes and look at Celia and the demonic cultivator man who's still trying his best to escape from both the place and her attack.

When the demonic cultivator man look at Cole's spot to check him again, his face immediately turn darker. "F*ck!" He screamed inside his head.

Seeing the troubled face of his enemy, Cole feels a little happy. And to further decrease the morale of the other party, he smiled at him. Seeing your opponent smiling at you while you're struggling to survive can either bring desperation to other party or make them feel sheer angry that will make him stay and try everything in his ability to kill Cole.

However, Cole don't have an ounce of idea about the shamelessness of demonic cultivators. If a normal cultivator recieve provocation from their opponent, to wash away the stain, they'll do everything to kill their foe. For those righteous cultivator, it was better to die with pride and dignity than to live in shame.

But for demonic cultivators, it was the other way around. They are ready to live a life full of shame than to die without value. It was better to escape if they can't win and come back for revenge later. If they can't escape, it was better to drag other in their graves. This is one of the reason why demonic path cultivators is more scary as they are not afraid of death and was even ready for it.

The expression of the demonic cultivator man turns graver as time passes by.

With his status, he's been given with many rare items to preserve his life, specially for escaping. However, all of those items was stored inside his spatial ring, which is currently block by this mysterious realm. If not, only one of his Teleportation Talisman is enough for him escape from this place.