54 - Greeny

"It is deem that this flower are hard to remove. Can you remove it?" Cole asked Celia expectantly.

Celia's playful face turn serious, "I can try." she answered as a purple worm appear in her hand and once again shot out like a bullet and vanish into the Green Wolf's head.

[Parasitic Worm Mist]!

Cole watched what Celia did seriously and saw the beast's stern expression distorted to pain immediately the moment Celia's parasitic medium enter the Green Wolf's head.

Five seconds later, the Green Wolf's expression turn back to normal and the flower on his head, which is deemed to be hard to removed, started to wilt visible to the naked eye until it turn to dust and got blown by the air.

The parasite [Controlling Flower] was actually removed!

"We need to leave this spot!" Celia exclaimed loudly to Cole and as if on cue, different beast roars rang out throughout the forest.

Celia hold the Green Wolf on the back of his head and fly fast faster than a bird.

Cole, feeling the urgency from Celia through their [Soul Link], run after her. Unfortunately, despite him having a great affinity with Space, he was still inferior compare to Celia when it comes with their speed when flying.

Dragons truly live out their title of King of Sky.

So, when Celia was leaving him behind and will vanish from his sight, he used [Teleportation] to catch up.

They travel fast for a whole two minutes before Celia stopped.

The moment the Green Wolf touched the ground, it wobble for a second before it collapsed and passed out. However, despite being unconscious, the body of the beast continue to shake.

The poor creature was truly shaken. As a creature of a land, just floating up in the air was enough to give it a fright, plus Celia's flying speed, the creature's head can't take it anymore and passed out. Fortunately, Green Wolf pass out or the poor creature will retch.

"What happen?" Cole asked the moment they stopped.

"After we attached our parasite to our victim, we can feel everything they do and can read their thoughts. It was through our parasite we can do all of that. If we feel our host die first before our parasite, then it is considered normal as most parasite will immediately follow if their host die. But if our parasite is killed before the host, then it is a threat. I'm pretty sure the main body of those flower parasites was quite threatened by now." She paused. "If we got spotted in that place, creatures with flower in their head will attack us en masse. I'm not afraid of them but it is a great inconvenience with our mission."

Cole nodded his head as he understand Celia said. He shifted his eyes to sleeping but trembling Green Wolf, "Why did you bring it along?"

Celia shrugged, "I'm a Divine Dragon but I don't have any servant. This Green Wolf will be my servant from now on." She paused as she contemplates for a second, "Besides, having a beast on my side is a great way for me to forge an identity as a human. With him, I can be a beast tamer cultivator just like you."

"That's great Celia! If you have that kind of identity, I can bring you along with me everywhere in Five Element Sect!" He exclaimed happily. "I'll ask Master Timber to give you an identity of disciple in Five Element Sect." He added.

"Do that so your league can finally have its second member."

"Hey!" Cole can't help but exclaimed as he got offended a little bit. But sadly, he can't refuted it.