120 - Nirvana Rebirth!

The foreign feeling Divinre felt comes from the depth of soul, it was an instinctive reaction. In fact, this feeling was more potent that when he saw a true God. It was as if the tree was more than just a God to him, or perhaps the whole Beast Race as a whole, and more like their... creator.

When he saw a Beast who ascends and become a God, he only revered the said beast. However, it was different when he saw this tree, his soul scream that he's willing to die just for this tree, just like an ant to their ant queen.

Then, as if an instinct, he use his prophetic ability and ask the Fate itself about this boy and more importantly the Martial Spirit. However, the moment he did, he saw nothing but blinding light! It was so bright that as though he's looking directly to the core of the sun!

This was the first time he encounter this type of situation. Yes, there's some lucky individuals with great talent and providence that have their own fate protected and can't be prophesied but it was not to the point of this blinding light but more like only covered with thick white wall.

Divinre immediately cancel his prophetic ability but the first backslash he received was so powerful. His eyes were currently streaming with blood and it looks like it won't stop any moment. In addition, perhaps after looking at that blinding light, he literally turn blind! Moreover, even his [Divine Sense] was blind.

For a diviner like himself who pride themselves with their ability to see through anything including the future, being a blind through and through was the greatest backslash.

However, he don't care much about his current situation because he discovered a treasure! With his current cultivation base, even a future of Saints can't be able to hide from him and this just means that that youth have unlimited prospect that even the Fate itself don't have the ability to tell the youth's future!

Perhaps this youth was the answer for him to step into that unreachable realm...

But seconds later, it dawn to him the current state of that youth. Eventhough he knew that he can survive that injury since he have unlimited future ahead of him, but this was the chance for him to gain the favor of that youth!

Only, while he was in the middle of formulating his mischievous plan, he felt a shockingly high temperature swept over him! It even push him back for some distance!

Naturally, the phantom tree that appears on top of Cole's badly injured body was his own Messiah Tree Martial Spirit.

As of now, Cole was in comatose state. It was an instinctive response of the body to recover itself. It was trying to save much of his vitality and life force while using his own soul energy to repair and recover. However, the leaking vitality and life force is much more faster than his self recovery.

And so, his body instinctually find a solution. And the one who answer his bodies' call was his own Martial Spirit. It passively activates its unused chance and enter the [Blood Realm] and try to look for possible solution for Cole's current situation.

Every type of elements have their own unique way of healing. Even a tyrannical element like lightning and thunder which was known for its destructive powers have the ability to heal creatures. It was the same for other elements like fire, darkness, death and metal.

This was a testimony that every in this world is under the truth of Yin and Yang. Even in the world of unrelenting darkness, there's still a speck of light present. There's only extreme condition but not purely made everything of it.

On the other hand, there's also elements that was known for their ability to heal. The very well known elements known for their superior healing abilities is wood, water and life.