103 - True-Rank?!

As though Celia heard his thought, she said, "Yes, I'm a dragon that excells with parasites."

Caine shake his head and his expression say his thought out loud that he don't believe it.

Dragons are very powerful beast among the Beast Race, even the true phoenixs admit it somewhere one time that they were inferior with dragons to some aspects. This was why dragons are very proud and straightforward, they don't use very complicated ways and skills, instead, their own body are their greatest techniques. Those who have the most powerful body and fist are the winner.

As for dragons that uses parasites, there's almost, to no, record of their existence. That was because the way of the dragons despise this kind of skills and their genes also don't have this kind. To proud dragon's vocabulary, paratism are very despicable.

And now, there's one of it in front of him. He don't know if this is a good news for Beast Race or not...

"That's not possible..." He muttered. But after seconds of further contemplating, he shakes his head. No matter what, she's a Divine-Rank Beast and a Divine Dragon at that! As long as she'll prioritize the interest of her race, it will be alright even if she have a Devil blood! What's more, it some cases, parasites are superb! Specially the way they control their victim through parasites.

"Yes, it is not possible. There were no dragon recorded that have the ability to use parasites, even the Beast Blood Inheritance Realm don't have them. Basically, I'm a unique kind among dragons, perhaps even the very first." She pause and smile at Caine, "It is true that there's no parasitic dragon that have a very high bloodline like me, but it's different if I'm originally a low ranking parasitic snake..."

The powerful wind outside of the barrier passively stirred by Pristine King Crane's emotions stopped for a second and look at Celia with shock expression.

Low ranking parasitic snake... A Divine Dragon... Who are they kidding?! The difference between a low rank bloodline, like Earth and Sky-Rank, and Divine-Rank are like Heaven and Earth! Increasing the bloodline rank are very hard, it was definitely comparable to ascending the Heaven! Even the likes of Lady Scarlet who have thick blood of Vermillion Bird can't fully awaken it! That is how hard to raise the bloodline.

Increasing her bloodline rank from Earth to Divine... This is the greatest joke he heard in his whole life!

"Do you think I'll believe your words?" Pristine King Crane said.

"Oh, a Monarch Beast like you don't believe the words of Divine Dragon?" Celia ask sneering.

Pristine King Crane visibly stiffen. It was only then it dawn to him the tone he used. If this was learned by other beast, he'll face annihilation, even his kingdom can even be implicated! The prestige of Divine-Rank Beast are very big. Even if the Divine Beast don't personally eliminate him, there were countless beast who will do it to curry favor!

"But don't worry, I won't harm you. In fact, what I want is for you to forget what I said. After all, even if it's true, it's hard to believe right?"

Pristine King Crane can't help but feel hesitation after he heard what she say. Although there's a 99% chance that she's bluffing, but for beast who have a very low bloodline, or the one who's stacked in his current bloodline like him, that single percentage are worth gamblimg for. After all, every creatures wants to be powerful right? No one wants to remain weak for their whole life. Even for him, who will remain in Tier-9 in his whole life, he wants to increase his potential and reach more greater heights.

"Why are saying this to me?" He ask full of confusion and doubts.

"Why? Wasn't the one who you're guarding for a beast with bloodline complication? Or else, she won't be able to stand in my presence when I let out my dragon's aura."