92 - Saving the Family Members II

After some time of more physical contact, touching, kissing and more hugging, Cole decided to free himself first as there's other two that they have to save too.

"We'll continue this later mother. We have to find and save brother and sister first." He said.

Mira immediately let go and face him with expectant gaze, "Really..?" She ask as though she can't believe what she just heard.

Cole smile reassuringly as he answered, "Really. In fact, I already have the news about their location. We just have to go to them."

Mira's face mistified again, "Alright, I'll listen to you." She ruffle his head before she added, "Look at you, growing up already and into more beautiful than mother too."

Cole just smile as he really like the feeling.

Suddenly, his face turn serious as she ask, "Tell me mother, did they treat you badly?"

She shake her head, "No. As a servant of them, they just treated me accordingly. I also behave myself so my days here are quite peaceful."

Cole could see from her misty eyes that she's not lying so he smile and nodded, "Thank goodness." He put a strand of her hair behind her hair for a moment before she approach the door and open it.

And he saw the Ganto Family's Elder two meters away from the door. However, beside from her, there's also a number of people with her. It seems that the family have been alerted.

"Ganto Family, thank you for taking of my mom for these last few months. I'll be taking her with me. As my token of gratitude and also a payment, please accept this gift of mind." He said with sincerity with his voice. After that, he took out another Magic Pouch he acquired before and gave it towards the Elder from before.

Without waiting for their reply, he hold his mother, float towards the sky and teleports themselves to the middle of Crook Witch Forest.

As his mother was shocked with the sudden move, Cole wait for her to recover. When she look at her with questioning gaze, he shake his head.

As his mother become a slave servant of a big family, he knew that she's not as clueless as village mother like before. At the least, with her look, she already have an idea about the world of cultivation. And flying, without tools, will be exclusive only for those who reach Void Sensing-Stage.

Teleporting for the first time shocks the body which is why Cole wait for her cheeks color to return to normal.

Mira, no matter how interested she is and wanted to ask Cole, he remain silent as just like his son said, there will be plenty of time to catch up after they saved his brother and sister.

When she recovered, Cole finally open a portal that leads to his, their, second destination, Mountain Forest City.

When the portal appear, Mira can't believe what she's seeing. In the normal scenery of bare trees in the surrounding, there's a big hole in front of her that have very lush forest background.

Cole was about to guide his mother towards the portal when he heard some whispers. He's confused for a moment before he heard the whisper again and quite clearly this time. He could clearly identify that the onw who tries to communicate with him was the Crook Witch Tree near them.

He then remember that he acquired a title with corresponding skill after he saved the Tree of Life, Divine Tree of Savior. With the title, trees who awaken their consciousness will take the initiative to communicate with him. In addition, he also acquire the skill called [Plant Communication], which is why he could hear.