172 - Exploring the Beast Nest

Coincidentally, his brother-in-law has affinity with metal. His luck is extremely good that he manage to learn this fact when he just brought out a hive full of Divine-Rank Golden Bees.

It is expected that he'll contract one in the future but Cole didn't say it for the meantime. He don't have the full control on the beehive yet.

His brother-in-law could be considered to come from a family with a good background but its inheritance is still nothing compare to what Cole have. He gave him the portion of [Heavenly Beast God Cultivation Method] and the [Three Revolution Core Formation Ring] cultivation skill. Both were good on strengthening one's cultivation foundation.

Their number reach the minimum number to challenge the dungeon but Cole forbids them on doing so. With their current strength, they won't be able to clear the [Normal] difficulty. Perhaps when they contract their companion beast then they'll stand a chance.

Thus, left with no choice, the five were dragged by Cole on challenging the [Hell] difficulty of Forgotten Garden. Eventhough they were basically being carried by Cole all the way and everytime, it was not without merit. At the least, their willpower were being tempered and in the next time that they'll encounter more powerful and savage creatures in the future, they'll be able to resist and not just be rooted on the spot. They can at least try to escape.

Although escaping in dungeon is pointless but this will become great experience and tactics on the real world. After all, there's no such thing as second chance and revival on the real world. It was a good experience to expose themselves to powerful pressure from powerful creature so that they could run in the next second they felt that their life is being threatened.

After several times and several days of continuous clearing of Forgotten Garden [Hell] difficulty, Cole manage to level up two times, and currently in Third-Level of Core Formation-Stage.

As for the five party members he's been cultivating, the three former Core Formation-Stage broke through to Nascent Soul-Stage. They have a good foundation and could challenge one level higher than them.

As for Fernando and Mikoes, their cultivation increase in considerable amount. At the least, after all this time, they could exchange moves with [Hell] difficulty for upto two times before they could be killed. It was a improvement compare to before that they'll get instantly killed the moment they lose Cole's protection.

Furthermore, under the stimulation of feeling of dying literally, both Fernando and Mikoes were now on the verge of comprehending their own [Concept]. Perhaps they'll only need to be stimulated for several times and they could fully comprehend a [Concept], which is the requirement in the next cultivation stage, Void Sensing.

After several times of challenging [Hell] difficulty of Forgotten Garden, there were several times that Cole encounter a strategic resource inside the dungeon and can't help but to plunder it.

That is why despite having three of its kind, all the [Hell] difficulty of three Forgotten Garden Dungeon Monolith were on cooldown simultaneously.

It was only then he set his eyes on the Random Beast Nest Dungeon Monolith. He challenge the dungeon next.

Most of the dungeon mobs of Forgotten Garden Dungeon is plant-type. They were those planted medicinal herbs that gain sentience after long passge of time.

However, to say that only sentient plant could be encountered in the dungeon is wrong.

As a matter of fact, most of the random [Hell] difficulty dungeon simulation have different creatures inside.

For instance, they'll appear on a forest infested with both dangers and opportunity but in reality, it was the common practice of every sect. They have a territory that is untouched mos of the time and let the resources to naturally grow and multiply on it.