101 - Holy Beast Mountain

Celia's [Soul Fire] is a very special dragonic flame. It can't burn physical matters like the target's body but can eliminate something that is hard to see and touch, like soul and ghost. Resentment Energy are the remnant will left behind by the original owner due to the wrenching pain they felt, injustice of how they die. In a sense, resentment energy was like a remnant soul attach to their blood. This was the reason why her [Soul Fire] could eliminate the resentment energy.

After some time, an aura fuse both with Celia and Cole. It was the EXP feature of the system.

Suddenly, a great momentum was released by both of them. A great pressure happen again as Celia was on the brink of creating breakthrough again. She spend another long time and effort before she could suppress it.

On the other hand, Cole was little different. Those EXP are from ten Peak Nascent Soul-Stage cultivators, after being split to him and Celia, he receive the EXP from five. Needless to say, the EXP are very plentiful which happen to fill what Cole needs.

His momentum increase as time goes by. He immediately sat down on ground and enter meditation. He then started to guide the energy he just received.

After some time, a loud cracking rang out inside Cole's head and his momentum reach the peak. Seconds later, the momentum was receding. When its finally gone, Cole successfully enter the Ninth-Level of Nascent Soul-Stage.

On the other side, Grand Elder Caira receive the shock of her life. Who is so lucky having a breakthrough while standing? It was understandable when he also made his move but the little girl made all the move!

Since the robbers was already disposed, there's no any more problem and they reached the temporary place of Holy Beast Mountain.

To say that it was a temporary place is definitely true. As a beast themselves, they didn't even bother to create some temporary house but just find a spot for them to rest. Some were on the ground while some are on top of the trees.

Only ten disciples are needed for every sects. For the Holy Beast Mountain, including Pristine King Crane as their protector, there were only eleven of them.

Of course, as a beast tamer, Cole is so excited when meeting this group of beast.

Almost instantly, all the informations of those reclining beast appear in his sight.

The nearest among them was a invisible beast in the trunk of the tree. It's a very special beast as if he don't have the [Heavenly Eyes], he won't know that there were such a beast hiding in there. It was called a Lurking Gecko, a hiding expert with Heaven-Rank Bloodline. Its stealth ability is so powerful that it could hide even on [Divine Sense] scanning.

On that same tree too, there's a 12-inch long, cold gray snake. It was a highly poisonous snake that could kill an opponent with stage higher than its level using it. It was called Yin Poison Snake, a Heaven-Rank Bloodline Beast too.

On the next tree, which now almost covered with frost, have a beast that resemble a cat. Without a doubt, it have the affinity with Ice. It was called Frost Lynx and it have a Heaven-Rank Bloodline.

On the other tree, there was a very beautiful bird that glows with five hue of color, greatly resembling a rainbow. It was called Princess Rainbow Oriole, a beast with Monarch-Rank Bloodline. This beast are a little special. Every color represents affinity which means that this bird have affinity with five elements. It have the affinity with five basic elements which is fire, water, earth, metal and wood.

On a shadow, just like Lurking Gecko, there were also hidden hidden beast. It was called Shadow Crow, a avian beast with affinity with Dark-Energy. In darkness, its stealth ability are top notch. It also said in its given description that could negate some of the damage receive in shadow.